detox

Reaction score

chefb

Reaction score
What if your coming from juicenstien blue,still have to clear cache/data

Inkarnit

Reaction score
What if your coming from juicenstien blue,still have to clear cache/data

Yes, you would still have to wipe cache before going to Black Juice Green.

Edit: if you bootloop as Juicemane says.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Btros

Reaction score
Did anybody else get a failed install/file "bad" message when trying to install Green? Or was it just me?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Did anybody else get a failed install/file "bad" message when trying to install Green? Or was it just me?

You trying to install as an update.zip or install zip from sdcard? try to download it again, could be corrupt!

Btros

Reaction score

You trying to install as an update.zip or install zip from sdcard? try to download it again, could be corrupt!

I'm installing as zip from sdcard. I was on blue, I went into cw recovery and wiped cache before installing, then installed green, it said failed, file bad. Tried to reboot (thinking I would still be on blue and it went into bootloop).

I redownloaded it, will try it again and report back.

mcp770

Reaction score
In the middle of nowhere I downloaded (slowly) to my sd card, cleared all the cache's and installed from zip per the instructions coming from blue to green. Not a single problem and am psyched to have green back and better than ever with the skinned keyboards and all. Thanks for making this option for the green lovers juice!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
OK, it worked, just a bad download.

Glad to hear!

In the middle of nowhere I downloaded (slowly) to my sd card, cleared all the cache's and installed from zip per the instructions coming from blue to green. Not a single problem and am psyched to have green back and better than ever with the skinned keyboards and all. Thanks for making this option for the green lovers juice!

You're welcome!

N

Nickchapstick

heyyyy how did you get your clock to say the words and also what launcher do you have. i like the bar at the bottom on your homescreen???? by the way had a hell of a time getting this put on my phone, but when i switched from darkslide 3.2.1 i love it wayyyy more chief. muchos garcias. and a job well done.