[THEME] Black Juice v4 for rubiX Focused 1.9.0

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
hey if the MT keyboard that came with the theme keeps FCing randomly, should i just clear cache and reflash the theme?

todroid

Reaction score
Juice,
You did say that the green is otw, any idea of an eta? No pressure, blue looks great, just android green is my fave.
Hell of a work, sir, very nice theme.
Thanks

mcp770

Reaction score
Juice,
You did say that the green is otw, any idea of an eta? No pressure, blue looks great, just android green is my fave.
Thanks

Well said sir! I wouldn't touch anyone elses themes and this one is great but green is my thing. Wallpapers and all saved for the green version. Coming from blackberry running hybrids etc for years I can honesty say Juice and drod along with the entire Rubix team have done not only a stunning job of making the droid x a pleasure to own the support is bar none. You guys rock and I really appreciate everything you guys do to make our lives easy. Hats off......now get the damn green out...lol.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Juice,
Thanks

Working on it now, my laptop **** the bed this weekend, just ordered a new one (donations anyone? <3) I should have it out in like 20 mins or so just packaging it up now!

Juice,
Thanks

Well said sir! I wouldn't touch anyone elses themes and this one is great but green is my thing. Wallpapers and all saved for the green version. Coming from blackberry running hybrids etc for years I can honesty say Juice and drod along with the entire Rubix team have done not only a stunning job of making the droid x a pleasure to own the support is bar none. You guys rock and I really appreciate everything you guys do to make our lives easy. Hats off......now get the damn green out...lol.

Thanks guys!