[THEME] Black Juice v2 for rubiX Focused 1.8.6

koreaz

Reaction score
Hey juice, thanks for the awesome theme. I been using your juice since it was released.

One question though. Why did you decide to change the color of the green in the notification bar (ie. battery) from the original green from the juice theme for focused 1.0?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey juice, thanks for the awesome theme. I been using your juice since it was released.

One question though. Why did you decide to change the color of the green in the notification bar (ie. battery) from the original green from the juice theme for focused 1.0?

I had to redo all of the battery images to add the 10% intervals, rather then cut and chop i just made all new ones. I was actually thinking about changing it back to the lighter green, its a bit off now. Hard to notice though from my monitor to the actual phone screen, on my LCD it looked about the same, but on the phone its a different story.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey Juicemane, thanks for making this! I am installing it now.

I want to donate money to you, but I just got engaged and need to save every penny so that I can have the best honeymoon and wedding possible. If I have some extra money at the end of December (I am broke this month from the engagement ring), I will donate some to you :)

No worries bro, congrats!
:icon_ banana:

koreaz

Reaction score
yea that would be awesome if u switched it back to the android green. I duno if anyone is ocd like me on it, but i like all the greens to match lol

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
yea that would be awesome if u switched it back to the android green. I duno if anyone is ocd like me on it, but i like all the greens to match lol

You sir are a PITA! J/K Im fixing it now ;)

blackdraggin

Reaction score

lol been using ur juice...u have alot to spare apparently :p

with that said. lovin ur themes. cant wait for blue or any others you'd decide to make

edit:also bought u a beer :p keep up the good work

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

lol been using ur juice...u have alot to spare apparently :p

with that said. lovin ur themes. cant wait for blue or any others you'd decide to make

Thanks bro! I'm trying to get my blue buttons fixed in draw 9 atm, green ones work as designed but blue are being a pita. After these are done I can upload the new blue theme. I was considering making a Red version also, but it really depends on time. Ive received a few donations and I just want to thank you guys for your support, anything helps and it definitely motivates me to keep this thing beautiful!

Keep checking back for updates, hopefully I get this blue theme done tonight, sorry for the delays!

Reaction score
Already wiped and reinstalled... still no luck

You're running rubiX Focused 1.8.6 right? You're using Bootstrap rec to install the theme as a .zip?

You're the only person to have this problem, I hate to point fingers but its user error.

Yes, yes, and I figured that.

How did you get your dialer, messagine, pullup, and g-mail like that..

Mine is still stock ADW

With the theme? lol.

So is there any reason that mine wouldn't have installed the full theme?

I think he means the action bar & App Drawer button. If I'm not mistaken that looks like Launcher Pro and/or a theme for LP?
Since Rubix runs ADW by default, it actually doesn't look like that fresh after installing the theme.

koreaz

Reaction score
I am a PITA, thats why I'm at the united states naval academy...so when I graduate and become a officer, I can be a pain in the ass to terrorists...Maybe you can pretty up my missiles for me?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am a PITA, thats why I'm at the united states naval academy...so when I graduate and become a officer, I can be a pain in the ass to terrorists...Maybe you can pretty up my missiles for me?

Is that sarcasm or are you being serious? I was joking about you being a PITA and I actually fixed the color of the icons for you....

o_O

GTvert90

Reaction score
Would it be easier if you made the blue buttons a solid blue instead of blue fading like the green?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

detox

Reaction score
Hey everyone, show your support and help these guys who make owning our droids even better. Every donation goes a long way.

Juice, I'll hook it up again when the blue is released! Thanks for all the hard work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jeffreysachs

Reaction score
How did you get your dialer, messagine, pullup, and g-mail like that..

Mine is still stock ADW

Lulzyou I think I know what you meant and I have the same question.

Juice, we are refering to the bar at the bottom of you home screen that has the dialer, email, appdrawer, gmail, and leaf icon. Yours is black and ours is the standard rubix bar.

Is that part of the theme or separate because I don't have it.

But I love this theme. Donating after I send this message! Thanks for the hard work.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I meant, lols and I panicked and used a nandroid and switched to Fission because of it