[THEME] Black Juice for rubiX Focused 1.6 - Final

detox

Reaction score
I figured I would try that icon zip you posted but every time I try to install, my bootstrap freezes up. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
Im an idiot. I just found the instructions for the icons. Sorry. I'll make a donation for this great rom and theme. Thanks a million!

droid x~rooted~rubiX 1.6~blackjuice~oc 1.25 ulv

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Im an idiot. I just found the instructions for the icons. Sorry. I'll make a donation for this great rom and theme. Thanks a million!

droid x~rooted~rubiX 1.6~blackjuice~oc 1.25 ulv

Much appreciated! Glad you got it working.

muddy83gmc

Reaction score
This is my first post on the forum after a long time lurking and enjoying the goods. Just want to say thanks for the awesome theme. I originally wanted to make my own theme for focused but didn't know where to start. Instead, today I decided to mess around with yours and seem to have successfully started a red version of your theme.

Havent had a problem with it since flashing the WIP to my phone but is it really just as easy as editing all of the stat_* .pngs to be red rather than blue or green?

jdhas

Reaction score
Hey, Juice, I really love the blue theme, but I have to be honest, I find the black text on the white buttons really, really hard on my poor, old eyes. I'm reasonably handy with Ninjamorph and hex editing, but I can't identify where to look to change the color of the button text to white/light gray. Any idea?

Many thanks!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey, Juice, I really love the blue theme, but I have to be honest, I find the black text on the white buttons really, really hard on my poor, old eyes. I'm reasonably handy with Ninjamorph and hex editing, but I can't identify where to look to change the color of the button text to white/light gray. Any idea?

Many thanks!

Im working on v2 of the theme. Ill adjust the txt

jdhas

Reaction score

Many thanks!

Im working on v2 of the theme. Ill adjust the txt

Muchas gracias!

bouchigo

Reaction score
@Juicemane

Great job on this theme, it's beautiful :)

I hope you don't mind though, I changed the battery icon to something else that's more appealing to me.

snap20101111_110557.png

snap20101111_110554.png

jloya

Reaction score
Hey Juice did you ever see my post regarding the wifi indicator and voicemail indicator?

just wondering about your thoughts on it

teh_g

Reaction score
I can't wait to get the v2 with the different text for buttons :)