droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Thanks for listening. Your nice ass audio manager app keeps saying its pirated when I try to use it

Woops... I forgot to theme the free version. I will have to do that and swap it out so you dont have that problem anymore. Ill try and do that after school tonight...

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
very nice theme dude im stuck on it....one bug i found though is when i try to go into wireless networks/mobile networks the phone goes in and out of airplane mode. by the way i installed and my launcher still looks the same as the on that gummy comes with. it only has those three green buttons at the bottom, phone, apps, web. any chance to get swype on here too lol sorry if i sound pushy but i really liked this theme and these few thing will really make it perfect for me.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just flashed this theme over mysterious beast and when it booted I didn't think it flashed. It exactly the same theme except the status bar icons. Nice work though :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice theme! If i had a d2 i would be using this. Not sure if this will work on the d2 but it works on my d1 and thought i would share:Black and white swype
20110104_171645.jpg

DankyDroid

Reaction score
Dang DUDE ! This is a sweet mix of all the best theme's ! Great job.

So what is next on the mix tables of droidzforlife?

Droidee

Reaction score
This is a beautiful theme and looks amazing. One question though, why is the icon for the phone blue instead of black?

Last edited:
OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
This is a beautiful theme and looks amazing. One question though, why is the icon for the phone blue instead of black?

I wish i knew the question to that. The phone.apk is my enemy at the moment. I swear to god I changed that icon and low and behold its BACK !!! I just had to give up for now so I didnt end up throwing my laptop through the window...

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guess you didn't want any help huh :/ you have to change the phone icon in contacts too or it will stay blue.

I wish i knew the question to that. The phone.apk is my enemy at the moment. I swear to god I changed that icon and low and behold its BACK !!! I just had to give up for now so I didnt end up throwing my laptop through the window...

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Guess you didn't want any help huh :/ you have to change the phone icon in contacts too or it will stay blue.

I loaded the refinded version of the theme that you provided right after I posted that and noticed that you fixed it for me and I appreciate it man. I am going to post that version tomorrow.

Droidee

Reaction score
BTW your tweaks look fantastic. Are you planning on ever making your own themes or roms? I would follow you around like a lost pup.