[THEME] BigDX Serenity For RubiX ROM 1.9.5 ☢ 8 Colors to Choose From!! ☢

elecga

Reaction score
The theme looks great. I have one problem though....after installing the theme, the market doesn't work anymore. Any ideas? I just installed another theme, and that fixed the problem. I really want this theme though.

Try going into settings-apps-market and clearing cache

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Twitter: bignadad

Exclusive Sneak Peek of BigDX Crystal X !!! I am very pleased so far... No ETA. Please Don't Ask :) http://tinyurl.com/34ajqrm

This is new project i'm working on and will be available on Gummy and RuibX Roms when its ready :)

jawonder

Reaction score
I can't get the dolphin browser to work , i uninstall the one i had then install the apk i downloaded but i cant find the Dolphin Browser in my application drawer or anywhere . I then reinstall the one i had from the market try to install the apk again but it saying application not installed . how should i do it ? . Thanks love your effort and your work . Crystal X looks great , you really know what you are doing man .

Last edited:
OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's more progress on my BigDX Crystal X Theme - ETA: Soon :)

Lockscreen.png

Music1.png

Notifications.png

Growler48

Reaction score
Can the color of the clock numbers in the status bar be changed to match everything else? From what I can remember, all themes keep it white for some reason.

maximumpower

Reaction score
When you install one of the themed apps, let's say imdb for example, and when there is an update through the market, it will just overwrite the themed one, correct?

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When you install one of the themed apps, let's say imdb for example, and when there is an update through the market, it will just overwrite the themed one, correct?
Yes.. In some cases i have seen seen the update not install from market.. I have had to uninstall the skinned one currently installed then install from market... (of course you will have to search because it won't be in your downloaded apps anymore

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can the color of the clock numbers in the status bar be changed to match everything else? From what I can remember, all themes keep it white for some reason.
yes it can be changed... there is a tutorial somewhere on this forum..

RichieD

Reaction score
Market problem...

Hey everyone, I need some help. I tried searching n couldn't find the answer to my problem, so here it goes. I am currently running Rubix 1.9.5 with BigDX blue serenity theme, problem is that my market force closes when i choose the button for apps games or Verizon and sometimes takes a long time to access just the market app itself. Does anyone have a fix or should I reflash the Rubix file without a data or cache wipe? Please help

thistle

Reaction score
Just installed rubix 1.9.5 and green serenity. Very nice work, thank you. Looking forward to checking out Crystal.

xxcamouflagexx

Reaction score
@RichieD

It appears to be a bug for everyone. Just use the market app in landscape mode for now.