[THEME] BigDX Serenity For GummyJAR 2.5 ☢ 8 Colors to Choose From!! ☢

B-RAN

Reaction score
You dont install the icon zip files. You need to download them and then extract the images from the file and apply individually through your launcher of choice or desktop visualizer.

guest0

Reaction score
I just down loaded and installed Wireless Tether in Blue but the icon is in PINK. Is that an error or did you mean it to make the icon in PINK?

Sent from my DROIDX

Anyone???

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Something must have gotten crossed up.. Will fix and post when i have ready...

B-RAN

Reaction score
Hey Bignadad...
Is this theme or your work in progress going to be heading over to Liberty? I'm guessing that GummyJar is probably done at 2.5 since the maker is now doing Liberty. Thanks!
Still rockin Gummy until I see what your plans are. Your theme is too smooth to switch ROMs.

mugsy77

Reaction score

B-RAN

Reaction score
any update out there on the Dolphin Browswer apk? With every color I get an unsuccessful install. Thanks

elecga

Reaction score
any update out there on the Dolphin Browswer apk? With every color I get an unsuccessful install. Thanks

The only sure way i know how to fix it is to boot into clockwork and wipe data, then install the themed one before installing the market one.

You can also try using root explorer and deleting any previous dolphin related files and folders including add-ons then try to install the themed apk again.

B-RAN

Reaction score

The only sure way i know how to fix it is to boot into clockwork and wipe data, then install the themed one before installing the market one.

You can also try using root explorer and deleting any previous dolphin related files and folders including add-ons then try to install the themed apk again.

Any particular place in root explorer I should look for the files? I've deleted the dolphin apk and all of the add ons I have. Is there somewhere in the system that any files would be? I am trying to stay away from a wipe again since I just did one for a clean Liberty install.

elecga

Reaction score
Any particular place in root explorer I should look for the files? I've deleted the dolphin apk and all of the add ons I have. Is there somewhere in the system that any files would be? I am trying to stay away from a wipe again since I just did one for a clean Liberty install.

Do a search for tunnybrowser, should be a few inside /data/

GeneRs

Reaction score
HELP!!! (NO I'm not bricked) Just a couple of questions

Can someone please help me?

1. I can't figure out why none of my icons in my app drawer are themed. I thought running the ADW Run.bat thing would fix that but it didn't. Am I supposed to place the the icon folder somewhere before I do the Run.bat trick? My ADW EX themed up nicely but I would be MUCH happier if the drawer icons were themed.

2. Also, I'm reading about a "BigDX" folder that should be on my SD card that I can't find anywhere. (?) Did I not run something that I should have?

3. Anyone know where to find the yellow droid eye LWP that I see in the previews?

Thanx everyone.

By the way Bignadad... I LOVE this yellow theme. I can see that a lot of work went into it. Thank you to you and anyone who helped out with this.

Last edited:
OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

1. I can't figure out why none of my icons in my app drawer are themed. I thought running the ADW Run.bat thing would fix that but it didn't. Am I supposed to place the the icon folder somewhere before I do the Run.bat trick? My ADW EX themed up nicely but I would be MUCH happier if the drawer icons were themed.

2. Also, I'm reading about a "BigDX" folder that should be on my SD card that I can't find anywhere. (?) Did I not run something that I should have?

3. Anyone know where to find the yellow droid eye LWP that I see in the previews?

Thanx everyone.

By the way Bignadad... I LOVE this yellow theme. I can see that a lot of work went into it. Thank you to you and anyone who helped out with this.
1- we left the app drawer icons out because they did not flow with rest of "non serenity" icons.. Not sure about the method you are trying to do.. have not tried it

2- its actually "!BigDX"... puts it at the top of the list

3- its in launcher pro.. froyo wide dockbar

Thanks.. it did take a lot of work, but was happy with the outcome

GeneRs

Reaction score

Thanx everyone.

1- we left the app drawer icons out because they did not flow with rest of "non serenity" icons.. Not sure about the method you are trying to do.. have not tried it

2- its actually "!BigDX"... puts it at the top of the list

3- its in launcher pro.. froyo wide dockbar

Thanks.. it did take a lot of work, but was happy with the outcome

1. So none of the icons are themed when the app drawer is opened in ADW correct? If that's the case, I can live with it and just apply icons using ADW on home screens. Not a deal breaker, just thought I was doing something wrong. ( Applied theme through Bootstrap "Install zip from sdcard"

2. There is NO "!BigDX" folder on my sdcard. HMMMMM. Weird.

3. I got the dock bar background. Thank you. Thought I saw on another thread somewhere, The droid 2 Live Wallpapers themed to match BigDX. Must have been my imagination.

Thanx again

elecga

Reaction score
1. So none of the icons are themed when the app drawer is opened in ADW correct? If that's the case, I can live with it and just apply icons using ADW on home screens. Not a deal breaker, just thought I was doing something wrong. ( Applied theme through Bootstrap "Install zip from sdcard"

2. There is NO "!BigDX" folder on my sdcard. HMMMMM. Weird.

3. I got the dock bar background. Thank you. Thought I saw on another thread somewhere, The droid 2 Live Wallpapers themed to match BigDX. Must have been my imagination.

Thanx again

1. Correct, all icons in app drawer should be stock original icons

2. Big must be working too hard on CrystalX :) We stopped including the !BigDX folder a while ago, we are now just putting all the 3rd party apks in a separate mediafire folder, you can download and install whichever ones you want. Here is the link Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

3. Again, we stopped including that livewp to cut down on space. I'll look for the yellow one and update this post with a download link

I added the LiveWP to the 3rd party apps folder
http://www.mediafire.com/?2j7x1i48oo4w1

Last edited: