[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I loaded this many times and Android KB always FC and swype does not work. only typing of swype work. Can i get a new link for this Theme. I think I d/ld a corrupted one??????

Growler48

Reaction score
I loaded this many times and Android KB always FC and swype does not work. only typing of swype work. Can i get a new link for this Theme. I think I d/ld a corrupted one??????

Swype hasn't been themed yet. What is KB?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Will Swype get themed soon? KB is Keyboard. Android KB FC on Bootup:( That's why I think I need a new D/L link..Maybe that'll help:icon_eek:

Growler48

Reaction score

Will Swype get themed soon? KB is Keyboard. Android KB FC on Bootup:( That's why I think I need a new D/L link..Maybe that'll help:icon_eek:

He said swype will be done soon, but don't know how long it will be. Don't know what to tell you about the KB. Mine works fine. Is your liberty toolbox themed? Mine is not for some reason.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

He said swype will be done soon, but don't know how long it will be. Don't know what to tell you about the KB. Mine works fine. Is your liberty toolbox themed? Mine is not for some reason.

My LT is themed, I just wish to get the Android KB to stop FC and swype to work correctly. This Rom and Theme Combo will then be COMPLETE

Growler48

Reaction score

My LT is themed, I just wish to get the Android KB to stop FC and swype to work correctly. This Rom and Theme Combo will then be COMPLETE

In the mean time, maybe you could go into the Liberty Toolbox and install the AOSP/Froyo or Gingerbread keyboard.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

In the mean time, maybe you could go into the Liberty Toolbox and install the AOSP/Froyo or Gingerbread keyboard.

Am going to Security Wipe, SBF, Reroot and load The regular Liberty Rom instead of the "Incredibly Renegineered Liberty" version. Maybe that's causing my Kb and swype issue:icon_eek:

Growler48

Reaction score

Am going to Security Wipe, SBF, Reroot and load The regular Liberty Rom instead of the "Incredibly Renegineered Liberty" version. Maybe that's causing my Kb and swype issue:icon_eek:

I don't know much about that ROM. Good luck. Hope it fixes everything for you!

elecga

Reaction score
I'm seeing an update for Liberty Tool Box in the market , should i download it or it will cause the theme version to revert to the original state ? .

It will revert to non themed version, we will update it soon.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New swype will be up shortly...

elecga

Reaction score
We will be releasing an updated zip that includes the new toolbox and themed swype dancedroid

elecga

Reaction score
We have just released a update to the theme, included are Liberty Toolbox 1.0.3 and themed Swype!

elecga

Reaction score
We have just released a update to the theme, themed Swype is now included!