[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

jawonder

Reaction score
CrystalX Red is Coming ALIVE!!!! Few more tweaks and i will release... Sometime later today or tomorrow
smile.gif

Is this for Rubix 1.9.7 too ? .
Oh yeah :)

Nice !! , i have 2 X's i'll Rubix one up .

Growler48

Reaction score
Beautiful Job! Very jazzed about how my DX looks right now. Looking forward to the themed Swype.

Thanks!
Let us know what you think of the Swype, we had a bit of a hard time deciding on a style :D

The update worked great. My Liberty Toolbox and Swype are now themed! Here are my thoughts on the style of the Swype keyboard. I think it would be cool to add in some black, like maybe the background behind the keys, or something like that (your black and blue Market theme is the bomb!). Also, make the trace black or at least darker. Kind of hard to see it. Like the word suggestion pop-up box. Very nice!

Lovin it BigDX, we need more kick ass swype themes, can you make a swype theme to match this and future releases?

Yes, will see what i can do :)

Big,
You've obviously got a lot going on. Do you know when you'll get around to the new Swype theme for Crystal X?

whats wrong with the current? or you just want options? :)

Big,
Just following up on the top posts where input was requested/suggested for changes to the Swype Keyboard. Thought you and Elecga were working on some revised themes for it.

rocafella203

Reaction score
man, i cant wait for crystal red!! quick question tho, will facebook be themed??

deantemple

Reaction score
Will crystalX red show up in the toolbox when it's released or would it be better to DL from the forum?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

inamo

Reaction score
Oh hell yea! I loved serenity red for 1.9.3, but i cant wait for crystal red!

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Big,
Just following up on the top posts where input was requested/suggested for changes to the Swype Keyboard. Thought you and Elecga were working on some revised themes for it.

I had thought about changing a bit, but moved on.. we will revist it soon... the red verison looks pretty hot though..

Will crystalX red show up in the toolbox when it's released or would it be better to DL from the forum?

no, not until another toolbox update is released... and i get it to him in time :)

Lost a lot of time yesterday with my pc hd crashing... just got back up to speed and will continue my work soon

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Think I require some help with BigDX Crystal. Not able to install the APKs. Running Liberty 1.5. Would like to install the Launcher Pro theme.

jawonder

Reaction score
Think I require some help with BigDX Crystal. Not able to install the APKs. Running Liberty 1.5. Would like to install the Launcher Pro theme.

If you have Launcher pro installed before you'll have to uninstall it first then download this one long press on it and it will give you some options click on package installer and then follow the instructions.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

If you have Launcher pro installed before you'll have to uninstall it first then download this one long press on it and it will give you some options click on package installer and then follow then instructions.

Thanks! That seems to have worked, however, I am missing the nice Droid X Eye in the middle. There is actually nothing in the middle.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

If you have Launcher pro installed before you'll have to uninstall it first then download this one long press on it and it will give you some options click on package installer and then follow then instructions.

Thanks! That seems to have worked, however, I am missing the nice Droid X Eye in the middle. There is actually nothing in the middle.

Actually, it doesn't look anything like the screenshots. :(

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You need to go to launcher pro settings... appreance... dock... Set it to froyo wide...

I have hidden the app drawer icon so it works with this dock (shows the dx eye)

Also the other widgets on screen are lp widgets.. you need to pay and activate pro (in lp setting) and then you can add the skinned widgets :)

zer0ed77

Reaction score
You need to go to launcher pro settings... appreance... dock... Set it to froyo wide...

I have hidden the app drawer button so it works with this dock (shows the dx eye)

Also the other widgets on screen are lp widgets.. you need to pay and activate pro (in lp setting) and then you can add the skinned widgets :)

Thank you, sir!

That worked. I do indeed have launcher pro plus. Excellent work.

mruiz949

Reaction score
Hey man did u ever get the fb and twitter skinned and the apks for them as well??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey man did u ever get the fb and twitter skinned and the apks for them as well??

Got facebook done, but not finalized...

Twitter is next...

I am finishing up crystalX red atm, but these are next in line

jawonder

Reaction score

Got facebook done, but not finalized...

Twitter is next...

I am finishing up crystalX red atm, but these are next in line

Hey heard you had a little set back hope everything is going smooth for you now i hate to rush you but are we getting Crysal Red anytime today ? . If not we can wait just curious .