[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

JustJack1235

Reaction score
rename it to bootanimation put on the root of ur sdcard and using toolbox click flash boot/sdcard and your done

dlbrown75

Reaction score
So I downloaded to phone, went into astro changed name to bootanimation, went to liberty toolbox and hit install SD card boot says error file not found.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jawonder

Reaction score
So I downloaded to phone, went into astro changed name to bootanimation, went to liberty toolbox and hit install SD card boot says error file not found.

You have to rename it bootanimation.zip then move to move it to the root of your SD card long press on it and it will give you the option to move it to SD. If you can't do it from Astro use file manager , just locate it in file manager it should be in download , long press on it and it gives you some options click on move then up the top you'll see the SD Card click on that then move to here will come up click on that , come out of file manager and then try it again in the tool box .

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CrystalX Red is Coming ALIVE!!!! Few more tweaks and i will release... Sometime later today or tomorrow
smile.gif

CrystalXred.png

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CrystalX Red is Coming ALIVE!!!! Few more tweaks and i will release... Sometime later today or tomorrow
smile.gif

CrystalXred.png

Growler48

Reaction score

That's exactly how I did mine. Did you verify that it was spelled correctly?

Growler48

Reaction score
Big,
You've obviously got a lot going on. Do you know when you'll get around to the new Swype theme for Crystal X?

jawonder

Reaction score

That's exactly how I did mine. Did you verify that it was spelled correctly?

I had the same problem at first , i renamed it and the toolbox was giving me the same error just do as i told you in the post above use File Manager and move it to the root of the SD Card it seems were it's located the toolbox is not picking it up .

jawonder

Reaction score
smile.gif

CrystalXred.png

This Matches the X more than the blue and shows up the shades , black and red , Nice!! . Make a Red Boot Logo to go along with the Red Twist Bootanimation .

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Big,
You've obviously got a lot going on. Do you know when you'll get around to the new Swype theme for Crystal X?

whats wrong with the current? or you just want options? :)

smile.gif

This Matches the X more than the blue and shows up the shades , black and red , Nice!! . Make a Red Boot Logo to go along with the Red Twist Bootanimation .

thanks.. i agree... and yes i am making bootlogos and bootanimations to match AND will include them in my zip :)

jawonder

Reaction score
Bignadad - you are the best man and you aim to please your followers , keep up the good work and we should all keep donating to make sure you do .