[THEME] BabyBlue_LFY for LFYv1.95

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Mbk, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    This is for LiquidFrozenYogurt v1.95...... update.zip (ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery), you know what to do..;) .. but in case not, see below

install like an update.zip using either ClockWork or SPRecovery, without wiping...

BabyBlue_LFY_v195.zip
    * Since LFYv1.95 has Liquid Tweaks menus to change notification bar and clock font colors, I have left them stock...color according to how you'd like... the codes for this blue is ff0066cc, light blue is ff0099ff......

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  2. Infiniti87

Infiniti87 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I like this theme alot. Great work. Will be using this once i root my warrantied phone and load up some lfy goodness.
  3. Stelv

Stelv Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    This theme is great. Best theme for lfy 1.95.
  4. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I like this color scheme a lot, reminds me of Bgill55's Black Ice theme. However, there are parts missing from the theme, the power control widget was the first that jumped out at me. The items that were themed were done very well, however I really didn't like the random green that really stood out against a primarily black and blue theme.

If/when this becomes a more complete theme I would def. flash it back.
  5. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    You're right, I most definitely could have themed more of the other APKs, but the story is that I originally always only made themes for myself, and didn't really theme those other APKs since I hardly used them.... so when I was encouraged to actually put out themes, I did so with only the APKs I usually used...so that's the just of why only 6 of the APKs come with this theme...

I may possibly do a more wide-ranging theme with some of the newer ROM releases down the line, not sure yet since it's a hell of a lot of work, but if I did it would more than likely be on Pete's source built Bugless which he appears to be releasing in the next few weeks or so...

And as for BGill's Black Ice... I actually do use his battery and signal strength icons in the staus bar... not sure if he made them himself, but I liked how they were clean cut, so I used them, most of the others are straight Android icons just modded by me, with most of the Settings menu icons custom made by me... ;)

Thanks for trying my theme though...
  6. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    MBKKKKKK hahahahhahah. Awesome theme man. I like the blue alot man. Looks awesome. I would absolutely be using this theme if you didnt help me theme my phone hahahahhaha. Keep up the great work man. UpdateZipPack boyyyyyyyyyyy ahahahhahaha.
  7. Mbk

Ratings:
    +4
    hahaha... now I remember, you were doing your own mods and needed some Q's answered in the up and coming themer section... glad the updatezippack is being used well by you bro...;)