[THEME] ArcticSlice Liberty GB v0.5 "A cool Arctic Breeze" for DroidX

imajinaxn

Reaction score
I was having the same preference issues in launcher pro and even settings issues in adw. I uninstalled LP and reinstalled and still issues.

droidxethan

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot about the keyboard for this I could actually get that out for tomorrow cuz I already have the oreoslice one done :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
It would be the bees kneez...if you want could make this for gb 595.....please! Pretty please.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
dude...awesome theme. i love how visually crisp it is...but i am also having FCs in messaging and ADW settings...havent explored more than that...i am wiping data and seeing if those are resolved

EDIT: crap lol after wiping data i lost my notification bar...and FC still exist :/

Last edited:
OP
bassdj

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Announcement

Here is the link to the barely completed framework and also the un-themed settings and un-themed ADW. Maybe this will solve your problems...hopefully.

Link - ArcticSlice Unfinished.

JUST TESTED: It works like a charm. No more force closes or random reboots!!!!!! Many bits of the OreoSlice framework are left, but it looks fine.
:rating10:

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
How's this working for u guys?

Sent from my SliceThemez device

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Awesome theme man seriously. Hard to find a good theme. And the new zip works perfectly. Thanks 4 the work

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score

This theme looks nice...but im on gb 595 it would be nice if there was a version for the gb 595 community . I know your busy but maybe others could read this a encourage you to spread the love... thanks an keep up the good work:icon_ banana:

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
I installed the new zip and my top bar is missing :icon_eek:

Wtf I thought I fixed that...try wiping cache between installs. If that doesn't work, reflash liberty then install.

falseprofits

Reaction score
I wiped cache. It's cool - my ROM has had like 2 other themes installed on it, so that probably is not helping - I think this theme will just work best on a clean flash.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
I wiped cache. It's cool - my ROM has had like 2 other themes installed on it, so that probably is not helping - I think this theme will just work best on a clean flash.

that's what we had for people on froyo liberty.

Smokie

Reaction score
the new unfinished version fixed the force closes the blue gallery was giving me. also when trying to access settings then keyboards it force closed but is now ok. missing the themed pull down. can't wait till this is finished.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
the new unfinished version fixed the force closes the blue gallery was giving me. also when trying to access settings then keyboards it force closed but is now ok. missing the themed pull down. can't wait till this is finished.

Download the unfinished again for the themed pulldown :)
Tell me what else you guys see that needs fixed.

OP
bassdj

bassdj

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Boot Logo

Download the SliceThemez ArcticSlice Boot Logo from the OP! It looks really cool! Thanks to @rabidturtles359 and TBH.