[Theme]ALPHA-1.2-2 Stock Gingerbread ported to ZombieStomped 1.65

jdog94

Reaction score
thanks to brenneisec for the original work on this

download here Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

snap20110402_201004.png

original thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-themes/137587-theme-alpha-1-stock-gingerbread-dx.html

wsfanatic

Reaction score
Looks great! The only issue I've found is the text under the menu icons is still black (hard to see against the dark gray background). Other than that minor issue, it's terrific.

xenokira

Reaction score
Agreed, everything about this theme is awesome with the one small bug of the menu text being black on the dark grey background. Great work so far! Looking forward to updates.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

turbonegro

Reaction score
Is it normal for just the battery icon to be green? The rest (3G, WiFi, etc) are white

Thisguy89

Reaction score
None of the mirrors are working for me. It either says the file can't be found, or it downloads in a couple seconds and is only about 10KB. I've tried multiple times.

Sent from my ZombieStomped Droid 2

turbonegro

Reaction score
The only bug I've come across is the menu font issue that everyone is having: a bit annoying, but certainly not a deal breaker.

There also seems to be some components of the Motoblur GB theme remaining, but again, not a deal breaker at all.

turbonegro

Reaction score
The camera is not autofocusing, but I will try out Camera 360, and check to see if it is working better.