Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'll port it to CM tomorrow night, is 6.1.2 the latest?
Thanks.:beer2: Cant wait. 6.1.2 is the latest. But I have to be honest, I more than just liked your theme(see pic). Hope you dont mind. Again I thought it was awesome and wanted it on my phone.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bp328.. if you want this to work on the incredible, just edit the updater-script to remove all the sholes stuff. Basically, delete everything so that the first part is "print-gui" .... or something like that.. print something..

T-Dev

Reaction score
BP328i, have you thought of porting your theme to Sourcery? this thing is sweet!
Thx

Last edited:
OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bp328.. if you want this to work on the incredible, just edit the updater-script to remove all the sholes stuff. Basically, delete everything so that the first part is "print-gui" .... or something like that.. print something..

It's really that easy...lol. I'll take care of that tonight when I get home from work...and thanks!!!

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BP328i, have you thought of porting your theme to Sourcery? this thing is sweet!
Thx

I just heard of Sourcery yesterday so I was planing on porting it this weekend. I have requests for BB, CM, and now Sourcery and I'm starting tonight.

Golfjunky

Reaction score
Browser Address Bar Text

Great Theme!

Just wanted to let you know, that if you go into the browser and select the address bar, that the text is very hard to read. It will highlight the text in orange, which is fine, but if you touch again to type an address, it comes up with your blue color highlighting black text. Very hard to read.

Other than that, a fantastic job!

GJ

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great Theme!

Just wanted to let you know, that if you go into the browser and select the address bar, that the text is very hard to read. It will highlight the text in orange, which is fine, but if you touch again to type an address, it comes up with your blue color highlighting black text. Very hard to read.

Other than that, a fantastic job!

GJ

Thanks, I will take a look at it tonight when I get home...

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score
Thanx. The &amp fix worked perfectly. I also got the black market to install by finally downloading a new file. Thanx for all your help.

Any plans on themeing twitter?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just added a link for the Droid Incredible to the OP. Since I don't own a Droid Incredible can someone with one test it and let me know the outcome??? Oh yeah have a backup...

hockinson

Reaction score
probs with the gmail apk

when i go to download it from the second post link it wont go thru and will bring pop ups. do you have another download link?