[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

wtfxxxanthony

Reaction score
Soo uhhh...?

I have a Droid X System 2.3.340 with Android version 2.2.1

I was wondering how, or if, I could even use this theme, and where to get it. I've read a lot on here and I don't think 2.3.340 can use it yet. But I'm not 100%

I would really like a private message or email([email protected]) with instructions how to IF possible, I can supply more info about my phone if needed.

Sorry I'm so nooby >.< I'm trying to learn about all this. :/ ANY and ALL help is greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks for the help guys,
WTFxxxAnthony

EDIT: Also I don't think I have a rom, can someone explain what a rom is and a good on???

Probably a dumb question. -.-

N

Nickchapa

Look up rubix focused 1.9.7. Or apex 1.4 they seem to be the best I have run most every rom and I think these are the best.

N

Nickchapa

Oh and also idle why this thread is still up... this is never gonna be updated and is outdated.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh and also idle why this thread is still up... this is never gonna be updated and is outdated.

This hasn't been updated because the person in charge of maintaining it has personal reasons for not being present.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 have some respect. Devs and themers are people too :)

This hasn't been updated because the person in charge of maintaining it has personal reasons for not being present.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

DroidForums Junkie!!

ArmyDude

Reaction score
I have my phone pretty much completely converted to Black Glass X for 2.3.340. All you have to do is some reading on theming the different apk's. It's really not that difficult.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I agree...very easy to 7zip this theme onto any rom out there.... let's get some rom choices and we can do the framework for ya'll at least. I'm sure 928 won't mind if we do that for him~

Sent on the fly~

treetop777

Reaction score
Yeah, that's easy, said the brain surgeon!

Not all of us are so fortunate to see it so clearly.

treetop777

Reaction score
What rom are you running.....? Ill do the framework for ya~

Sent on the fly~

Stock 2.2.1 OTA, rooted and deodexed, no custom ROM yet but will soon take the plunge. Was looking at the one in your signature.

I'm sure a lot of folks would appreciate if this theme was updated to .340

Thanks.

wildman1

Reaction score
What rom are you running.....? Ill do the framework for ya~

Sent on the fly~

Would it be possible to get this them for the Apex 1.4.1 on 2.2.1 (2.3.340), I have used a number of roms but this one is the one I miss the most, none of the new ones have the complete black look with the smooth shaded edges like this one...

If you can help it would be appreciated, I am learning how to rebuild apk files and framework files but I am sure someone can do this fasted than I can to figure out what images to keep to make a clean port.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
LOL .... I actually just switched to Apex today.... !! I will post sometime tomorrow for ya... im going to bed. :icon_ banana: