[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

WyldStyl3

Reaction score
his page seems to be gone...it's been like that for a few days now at least. i was gonna do the same thing so i could update.

So does any one have a link to the 928Droid "back to stock odex" file since the site seems to be gone? Thanks in advance!!!

Getsome122

Reaction score
Is 928droid still around? I have been trying to find current info on this. As mentioned above file sites are gone.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
not really sure

Last I had heard he was sick, then his sites when down so I think he's gone but would be nice if someone could mirror his back to stock for those that want to upgrade. I was looking myself for that, but I hear his theme nolonger works after the update :(

so for now I plan to stay on this build for my droid x. I have his framework and thebowers's blackNbold widgets/apps installed. Love the combination on the droidX. Just wish I could get the update for added stability.

stinger161

Reaction score
Last I had heard he was sick, then his sites when down so I think he's gone but would be nice if someone could mirror his back to stock for those that want to upgrade. I was looking myself for that, but I hear his theme nolonger works after the update :(

so for now I plan to stay on this build for my droid x. I have his framework and thebowers's blackNbold widgets/apps installed. Love the combination on the droidX. Just wish I could get the update for added stability.

Here you go Mad 928DroidBlackGlassX-DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

I posted this in another thread for someone else asking.

stinger161

Reaction score

Here you go Mad 928DroidBlackGlassX-DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

I posted this in another thread for someone else asking.

Ok my bad. That's the Dedexxer file. Let me get the bts one uploaded later and ill link it.

stinger161

Reaction score
Ok, here's the back to stock file: 928Droid-BackToStock-DroidX22-OTA-Odexed.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I need the Black Glass keyboard for the DX (in 928Droid folder on /sd card) for a friend of mine.

DroidForums Junkie!!

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Droid does!!!

I deleted my folder off my sd card already I looked in a few zips I have and none have the keyboard in that folder.

Here's something I found on these forums might be useful to you if not sorry just trying to give u and alternative.

Sorry I dont have it on my phones right now, or i'd post a screenshot for you.
Just delete the .zip off and either use root explorer to install or throw it into an update.zip template. either way should work fine.

DroidX-keyboard-black-kaosfix-v3.apk.zip