[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
So I was finally able to get it done, and I am in awe. Great work, can't wait for your future releases. I did get the fc on applying the framework apk, but after the reboot I was able to apply with no problems. Only weird effect I got and it might not even be related to anything done here was that when I was reorganizing my widgets, i noticed that sometimes one widget placed on one home screen would duplicate it self on another home screen. I easily just trashed the widget and everything was good. it happened 3 times, but again don't know if it is related to anything, plus it didn't do anything bad, it was just weird lol. Again thanks for your hardwork.

The Widget thing is an ADW Launcher oddity...I think related to the resizable option...which I wish they would dump.

Glad you like the Theme.

Last edited:

chops

Reaction score
just noticed something i have the extended battery in and in the notification bar its 60 percent but in settings and about phone then status it says 70 percent and i even downloaded a battery widget and it says 70 percent also, is this something with the theme?

hacku

Reaction score
just noticed something i have the extended battery in and in the notification bar its 60 percent but in settings and about phone then status it says 70 percent and i even downloaded a battery widget and it says 70 percent also, is this something with the theme?

The battery icon will only show in these increments:

10%
20%
40%
60%
80%
100%

So if it's at 70%, it will either show 60% or 80%.

chops

Reaction score
i am not sure you are right i am pretty sure i just saw 50 percent since i installed this theme i hope 928 will see this post and have an answer

chops

Reaction score
Thanx dude i was mistaken then anyway love the theme

hacku

Reaction score
The image files in framework reflect the numbers I posted. It is not possible for you to see 50%.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I am patiently waiting for the update to come out. as 928 knows I rooted specifically for this theme..........i can't wait

bharkin

Reaction score
Help

Ok, I love the way this looks, but apparently I cannot read everything before I do it. I screwed up on the install and now I have a mess. Does anyone have the original theme that came with the Droid X that I can get? I'd like to go back to factory before I try to figure out what I did wrong. And no, I didn't have a backup :mad:

quadjacks

Reaction score
Ok, I love the way this looks, but apparently I cannot read everything before I do it. I screwed up on the install and now I have a mess. Does anyone have the original theme that came with the Droid X that I can get? I'd like to go back to factory before I try to figure out what I did wrong. And no, I didn't have a backup :mad:
You can use the SBF from my signature!

sorry, here is a link!
Code:
[URL]http://tinyurl.com/2a93bw7[/URL]

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Guys, keep the SBF private please... I am supposed to give out infractions (or worse) for posting links to the SBF files.

Motorola/Verizon is on a legal rampage about the "taken" SBF files and have already sent out C&D letters to various people. Until they change their policy DroidForums must side on the "correct side" of ownership of these files.

Thanks!

On a side note and MUCH happier note... I am uploading the new Theme Version...approx 80+ apps Themed!!!

AND , I have a new procedure that makes installing my Theme just as easy as using an Update Zip file...and maybe even faster. PLUS, it opens the door for EASY "Back to Stock" situations AND also can be used for putting the stock apps that you removed back on so you will receive OTA updates correctly...with just one Tap :)

I do need about 3-4 Testers to try this out for me.. I need those that are familiar with verifying/setting file permisisons and are competent in getting apks or framework replaced if there is an issue (ABD or SBF). So far in over 10 tests today on my X it is rock soild without a glitch.

Again, any testers that can help me out please send me a PM.

Thanks!!