[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
haha sorry man...just making sure i dont harm the phone that i had no business buying lol cant afford another! anyway boot strapper is installed and i just installed your theme. thanks again :)

Looking good...

Did you already theme some of the app icons in your screen caps????

Or do you have Market versions of Gmail, Facebook and Youtube installed??

If so, I recommend you UNinstall the Market versions (the option will probably only be "Uninstall Updates", which is a good sign)... you will have a more perfectly Themed/Matched phone..

If it is just the Icons, then nevermind and enjoy!.

thanks!
and i havent themed any icons....well...i guess u can say i have...i use ADW launcher and just applied a simple theme. thats it though

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
haha sorry man...just making sure i dont harm the phone that i had no business buying lol cant afford another! anyway boot strapper is installed and i just installed your theme. thanks again :)

Looking good...

Did you already theme some of the app icons in your screen caps????

Or do you have Market versions of Gmail, Facebook and Youtube installed??

If so, I recommend you UNinstall the Market versions (the option will probably only be "Uninstall Updates", which is a good sign)... you will have a more perfectly Themed/Matched phone..

If it is just the Icons, then nevermind and enjoy!.

thanks!
and i havent themed any icons....well...i guess u can say i have...i use ADW launcher and just applied a simple theme. thats it though

OK, that explains it....

BUT look in your Sdcard/928Droid folder... you might find a surprise.... an Update zip with a matching Black Glass X Themed ADW v1.1.5 :)

Run like any update.zip

IF you decide to use it, BE SURE to uninstall the ADW Theme and then the ADW app (Market version) FIRST!

oh9er

Reaction score
From one Dave to another, your efforts are truly appreciated.

Now how about showing us Launcher Pro Plus users some love too. No rush, just whenever you find time before noon today ;)

Cosmic Droid

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
OK, that explains it....

BUT look in your Sdcard/928Droid folder... you might find a surprise.... an Update zip with a matching Black Glass X Themed ADW v1.1.5 :)

Run like any update.zip

IF you decide to use it, BE SURE to uninstall the ADW Theme and then the ADW app (Market version) FIRST![/QUOTE]

I keep getting "Uninstall was not successful" every time I attempt to uninstall ADW Launcher. I tried from the Market, tried under Settings->Applications->Manage Applications. Neither of those are working for me. Might there be another way to uninstall ADW Launcher?

edit: Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:

oh9er

Reaction score
I have a question regarding a status bar icon. There is a red icon like a satellite in the sky with "waves" coming down, is that the new 3G icon?

I am curious because I have been on wifi for the last couple of days and I now have no 3G at all. When I open a browser it is there up until the moment I try to actually use it.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I have a question regarding a status bar icon. There is a red icon like a satellite in the sky with "waves" coming down, is that the new 3G icon?

I am curious because I have been on wifi for the last couple of days and I now have no 3G at all. When I open a browser it is there up until the moment I try to actually use it.

GPS Satellite Inidcator

oh9er

Reaction score
Smartphone Rule # 6281 - When you lose 3G connection, check to see if it is turned on. ;)

oh9er

Reaction score
I am going to try out ADW, do I just move that zip to the SD root and install? I already have the theme installed.

EDIT: Nevermind...got it

Last edited:

Grady

Reaction score
I'm sure you're tired of answering these kind of posts Dave...and I'm sorry but to be 100% sure...(and yes I did read all of your posts)

I have a rooted, deodexed OTA 2.2

I would download your Black Glass X for Droid X Official 2.2 Froyo 2.3.15 DeOdexed correct?

And if I choose to go back to what I have right this second, I can just load into the Bootstrap Recovery and restore the backup I just made, and I'll have everything as it was before I installed your theme?

Will I need to get your Droid X Official OTA 2.2 Froyo 2.3.15 "Back to Stock" for any reason since I have the backup I just made? And I'd get the DeOdexed version (because I don't want to go through DeOdexing again) if I do, right?

Last question: Since this is just a theme, it won't effect any installed apps right?

accellpo

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered, I searched about 20 pages, but how can I change the black clock on the black status bar?

Bxrider117

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered, I searched about 20 pages, but how can I change the black clock on the black status bar?

If you run the latest theme file Deoxedeerr, it will change the black clock in the status bar to white. I had the same problem before I flashed that theme.

hacku

Reaction score
Your server must be getting hammered. I'm only downloading at 13.4KBps and can download at over 2MBps...lol

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Your server must be getting hammered. I'm only downloading at 13.4KBps and can download at over 2MBps...lol

Sorry about that!! May have to start adding Mirror links on the website.

But here, lets make it even worse... :)

Black Glass X Themed Swype for Droid X :)

http://928droid.com/ThemeFiles/DroidX/Extras/928DroidBlackGlassX-DX-Swype-Patch.zip

16355d1285763619-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-swype.png
16356d1285763636-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-swype-predict.png

16357d1285763649-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-swype-land.png