[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

wildman1

Reaction score
LOL .... I actually just switched to Apex today.... !! I will post sometime tomorrow for ya... im going to bed. :icon_ banana:

OK. Thanks

Update: I have got a large amount of the files ported over but I decided to make a combination build that carry over some of the Gingerbread theme I have been using.... I have one issue with images, I can not figure out where the default font color is controlled for the menu bar. Is this controlled by images or a xml file?

Also I need make some banners white that is black on a black pull down.... If you can help here will be helpful.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

stangdroid

Reaction score
I love this theme! can this be ported to liberty 1.5? That would be perfect for my phone!

stinger161

Reaction score
I sure miss Black Glass, especially the live wallpaper one I forget what it was called, neural network? Does anyone have or is there a way to get the .apk for that? Would be much appreciated! Also, any word from 928 how he's doing? If he's coming back on the scene? Hope all is well.

Last edited:

armyranger516862006

Reaction score
I can't get the download to start

I click on the DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME.zip and i get this website then i am stuck on what to do? Any ideas!

Shooter308

Reaction score
Wildman1,

So do you have 928Droid Black Glass ported to 2.3.340?

I have the Dark Slide 4.2 ROM installed on my DX, but I would like to get the 928Droid Black Glass theme installed on my X again. It was on my phone when I bought it on 2.3.15

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

rcjames

Reaction score
Wildman1,

So do you have 928Droid Black Glass ported to 2.3.340?

I have the Dark Slide 4.2 ROM installed on my DX, but I would like to get the 928Droid Black Glass theme installed on my X again. It was on my phone when I bought it on 2.3.15

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

I would like to know too.

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
damn sexy theme...best ever IMO...really wish someone would port this over to GB dancedroid dancedroid :icon_eek: dancedroid

rcjames

Reaction score
damn sexy theme...best ever IMO...really wish someone would port this over to GB dancedroid dancedroid :icon_eek: dancedroid

Hey I did this video and really miss the theme. I'm stuck on stock gb. Stock
everything. :( I want gb to be rooted already and port these great theme.

[video=youtube;V6gJvoESMhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6gJvoESMhY&feature=channel_video_title]‪Linux based Droid X boot animation with self destruct rotten apple SWEEET‬‏ - YouTube[/video]