Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Ultimate Droid eXtreme 8.0 now available!

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
Is there going to be a updated twitter because of the recent update now the market is bugging me to update twitter to the most recent release

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Here you go...this is for UD8 only. Install as normal update.zip

oh snap...I have ss4.7. lol

Check in system/app to see if your Desk Clock app is named DeskClock.apk or DeskClockGoogle.apk..... IF it is DeskClock.apk you can also use that update.

This is part of the aggravation we have to deal with due to the Devs not all using the offical Google Froyo naming for apps...GRRRRRRRR.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it is named deskclock.apk

but...I do not have the app with the voice alarm set...which would be deskclockgoogle.apk.

My interest was more in using the set alarm feature on the app rather than having a themed one.

Exactly what appearance changes are there between a themed one and a none themed deskclock.apk?

anyone have screenshots?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

but...I do not have the app with the voice alarm set...which would be deskclockgoogle.apk.

A Rose by any other name......

The File in the update I posted was originally named DeskClockGoogle.apk, I have to rename it for the ROMs that still use the older name of DeskClock.apk.

Same app, just renamed...the only issue in installing one not named exactly as you have now, is you will end up with 2 functioning Desk Clock apps....one old , one new.

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Here you go...this is for UD8 only. Install as normal update.zip

Thanks Dave your the man. I know you get bombarded with questions and requests everyday, so I just wanted to thank you for spending the time to fill my request. Keep up the good work.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

A Rose by any other name......

The File in the update I posted was originally named DeskClockGoogle.apk, I have to rename it for the ROMs that still use the older name of DeskClock.apk.

Same app, just renamed...the only issue in installing one not named exactly as you have now, is you will end up with 2 functioning Desk Clock apps....one old , one new.

I guess Im not understanding the function here. My clock apk is named deskclock.apk. If I apply the update that you posted...will it enable the voice alarm setting feature?

Also, will this update have any effect on the alarmclock.apk.bak file ?

EDIT: Also, I have uninstalled the geniewidget.apk which was associated with the clock (well...it was a weather widget on the clock screen, but its gone now that I deleted it)

Sorry for asking so many questions..its just that I have been flashing so much stuff lately and running nandroids...that I am ready to just stick with something stable for a while. lol

If it will update...then I can apply it as my alarm clock is desktop.apk and not the latter.

I also would like to thank you for the support. You stay on top of things for sure!

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
tried to apply update.zip and it said E: installation of zip aborted.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does this include transparent contacts.apk and dialer? I can do the edits myself, but just wondering if it's already included?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Does this include transparent contacts.apk and dialer? I can do the edits myself, but just wondering if it's already included?

If you have the time to do the transparent edits (I am swamped) send me the working editied "stock" versions, and I will Theme them for you and send you back an update zip..or just the apks.. your choice.. AND with your permssion I will included them in the next updates.