[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

glhelinski

Reaction score
sorry if this is not the right place to post this question but can themes be applied on top of one another without doing restores in between? ie. i have ultimate droid v1.0.1 and if i applied the 928 black glass update....then didn't like it, then could i turn right around and apply "luna theme" (also for UDv1.0.1 of course) ?? if it matters, i'm using sprecovery to do the updates.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry if this is not the right place to post this question but can themes be applied on top of one another without doing restores in between? ie. i have ultimate droid v1.0.1 and if i applied the 928 black glass update....then didn't like it, then could i turn right around and apply "luna theme" (also for UDv1.0.1 of course) ?? if it matters, i'm using sprecovery to do the updates.

You'll need to reflash the stock theme but you shouldn't need to wipe..I'd still make a nandroid backup first.

glhelinski

Reaction score
hi droid does, i see that you have the UD v1.0.1 and a 928 black glass keyboard. i don't specifically see that 928 theme is compatible with the UDv1.0.1 (i see ultimate droid v8 mentioned in the origianl post but not the "new era" UD1.0.1). so is the 928 theme compatible with UDv1.0.1 on the droid 1? thanks again

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi droid does, i see that you have the UD v1.0.1 and a 928 black glass keyboard. i don't specifically see that 928 theme is compatible with the UDv1.0.1 (i see ultimate droid v8 mentioned in the origianl post but not the "new era" UD1.0.1). so is the 928 theme compatible with UDv1.0.1 on the droid 1? thanks again

No its not but the keyboard is. I'm still on the stock UD v1.0.0 theme.

droidbrm

Reaction score
Yeah I've used his d2 black glass keyboard on almost every 2.2 rom out there it looks great and works the smoothest of any I've tried

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, 928Droid is a beast!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just wanted to give ya a bump 928...

I've been all over the place lately trying out new themes and I always end up back on this one. It's so utterly complete... I've yet to find any issues with it.

Great great work!

dandroidrome

Reaction score
Dave, any update of porting your theme to BB .5? Waiting patiently to get my awesome look back. Thanks for any info, Dan

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I have downloaded the files several time and tried installing it but it just doesnt work. I can get other themes to work, just not Black Glass. What could it be?

Garrett

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have downloaded the files several time and tried installing it but it just doesnt work. I can get other themes to work, just not Black Glass. What could it be?

Garrett

Dave hasn't done black glass for UD 1.0.0 yet..