[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

astscott

Reaction score
can we have an update for ppl with the ODEXED ROM pleaseee and thankyouuu

sniper6

Reaction score
Will 928Droid Black Glass Theme work with ShadowRom? I love this theme and really want to run it but I don't wanna give up ShadowRom to do it. Thanks,

sniper6

droidman101

Reaction score
Will 928Droid Black Glass Theme work with ShadowRom? I love this theme and really want to run it but I don't wanna give up ShadowRom to do it. Thanks,

sniper6

no the one thats for cm wont work, but 928 says that it might be out soon

Pastor Ron

Reaction score
Oh, I am thankful for what's coming to Project Elite. Thanks in advance for taking care of us. You theme is absolutely wonderful.

droidman101

Reaction score
so yah 928, whens youre theme coming out for shadow? i held off my glass need by porting sg but its nothing compared to bg!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
My D1 died last week, killed my plans for getting caught up with some of the Roms this weekend. Replacement from VZ will be here tomorrow. This October is crazy month for me (started last weekend), I have road trips planned every weekend in the month and will get caught up with all the Themes ASAP. Ironically this past weekend was my one free one and planned to use that for Theming...until getting the "grey screen of death" on the D1 Thursday :-(

droidman101

Reaction score
:O well that stinks, :/ I ported smoked glass over to shadow but its just not the same as black glass...

Pastor Ron

Reaction score
I know you've been busy with your real work and having the issue with the D1. Your work is impeccable and I am looking forward to getting Black Glass on my D1 using Project Elite v2.

Not knowing how making themes even works, there is a question for you. Do you have to custom make each theme for every different ROM and every version of that ROM, or do you make a theme for a particular ROM and it's good for different versions, too. I ask because Project Elite is on v2 now. Just curious. Can you make a theme which spans the different ROMS? Thanks for your thoughtful consideration.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any plans for BD's newest release?? I dl'd the ROM already but am waiting for you before I install it!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know you've been busy with your real work and having the issue with the D1. Your work is impeccable and I am looking forward to getting Black Glass on my D1 using Project Elite v2.

Not knowing how making themes even works, there is a question for you. Do you have to custom make each theme for every different ROM and every version of that ROM, or do you make a theme for a particular ROM and it's good for different versions, too. I ask because Project Elite is on v2 now. Just curious. Can you make a theme which spans the different ROMS? Thanks for your thoughtful consideration.

He is a VERY busy guy! I wait for his themes though because I am NEVER disappointed!
To answer your question, themes for ROMs (and versions) have to be redone due to differences in framework.res. Kinda makes one realize the hard work that goes into themes. We really have no idea what they go through for us!

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
There is another thread that shows screen shots if you haven't found it let me know I will post the link to it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk