[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

dandroidrome

Reaction score
+1 on that guys, running the Luna Theme on BB 0.5 but I REALLY miss Black Glass, it was my first and only theme until now and I want it back. Dave, PLEASE, can you give us any kind of an eta. Thanks, Lexan

raphytaffy

Reaction score
Awesome theme! I'm loving it so far. The only issue I've had is when I try to open gmail now, I get this error:

Code:
The application Gmail (process.com.google.android.gm) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Has anybody had the same issue? Any quick fixes? Gmail version is 2.2.1

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Clear the data from gmail and it will stop force closing

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

raphytaffy

Reaction score
Clear the data from gmail and it will stop force closing

Simple fix. Thanks man. Will updating to Twitter 1.0.4 or Gmail 2.3 break the theme? Or should we usually wait until a new patch for updated apps is out?

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Yeah I updated the mail once and broke the them so had to reinstall the theme apk so don't update through the market

raphytaffy

Reaction score
Thanks again GSX! Now as far as the icons, which ones are supposed to be themed? The only icon images themed on my phone are Camera, Facebook, Music (red instead of blue), looks like maybe Speech Recorder, Twitter, Videos, Voice Dialer, and Voice Search.

The Browser, Calendar, Contacts, Gallery, Gmail, Google Search, Maps, Market, Messaging, Phone, Talk, Voice, etc. all look stock.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Don't really remember I went to simply stunning 4.8 still waiting for black glass to come out for it so I'm not sure what the icons look like I think there are screen shots somewhere of the new icons. Almost want to go back to ss 4.7 just for black glass theme.

astscott

Reaction score
which link do i need to download
i got a droid with 2.2 and adw launcher and i rooted just didnt flash any roms

budmckay80

Reaction score
Im running bb.05 and would love this theme also any eta of when itll be out for bb.05

rbk3ai

Reaction score
Yea when is it coming for ss 4.8 I'm dying to get rid of the blue statusbar its ugly any eta on this would be much appericiated!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Themes for the latest releases should be readu sometime this week. Had to go out of state last week for "real" work stuff, just got back yesterday. In "catch-up" mode at the moment, and will get them out as soon as possible.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Thanks bro love the work and I'm dying to get rid of the stock look looking forward to black glass for simply stunning!

rollo69

Reaction score
Thanks 928Droid and looking forward to the theme.!!

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
+1 can't wait till my Droid looks good again .
Great work , what the Droid UI should have looked like in the first place . :)

Pastor Ron

Reaction score
It's going to look great on my Project Elite ROM! Thanks in advance for the great looks.