[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

matthewglen

Reaction score
Lithium Mod

JRummy's thread for Lithium Mod seems to suggest that I can use this theme, but I can't figure out how...

dandroidrome

Reaction score
Dave, any plans to update your theme (the best out there) for BB0.5? I have been using your theme ever since I rooted and now that I am on BB0.5 I am really missing it. I hope the answer is yes!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
JRummy's thread for Lithium Mod seems to suggest that I can use this theme, but I can't figure out how...

It was my understanding Lithium Mod development was put on hold by the Dev a while back... so I did the same thing with my Theme support and concentrated on current stuff. There is an older link or copy of my Theme floating around here somewhere (I forgot)

Navalynt

Reaction score
928Droid Black Glass Maps v4.5 Patch/Update Zip released.

Available in the Droid 1 downloads

http://928Droid.com/droid1.htm

Be sure to uninstall the Maps 4.5 Market Update first if you already downloaded/installed it.

I can't find the link for the clear see though naked contacts on this page, on your website or the original black glass theme thread. I'm using Ultimate droid if it matters. Is it no longer available or am I missing something?
Or was the maps link the patch? Is this the wrong thread?

Clear contacts not curently available, looking at a new version..hope to have more info soon.

Any updates about the clear contacts/dialer yet? I always thought that was a really cool effect to have!

Pastor Ron

Reaction score
Mr. 928Droid: thanks for your excellent theme which can be enjoyed on a number of ROMs. Your meticulous work and attention to detail is extraordinary.

There's lots of folk wondering, including me, if you have an approximate date in mind for this theme to be available to the Project Elite ROM. Just curious. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Pastor Ron

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Mr. 928Droid: thanks for your excellent theme which can be enjoyed on a number of ROMs. Your meticulous work and attention to detail is extraordinary.

There's lots of folk wondering, including me, if you have an approximate date in mind for this theme to be available to the Project Elite ROM. Just curious. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Pastor Ron

I am in the middle of a complete file "enchancment" for the Droid 1, it took me over 100 hours to do the Droid X...but the end result saved up to 15mb in the system area...the Droid 1 Theme is smaller (DX/D2 Theme has 80 apks in it vs 43 or so in D1) so I hope to be finished this weekend. Once this complete and all the compression/enhancements are tested the new Themes will start flying out the door again. Themes for Stock ROMs will be updated first, then the Custom ROMs will follow that... As a guess I would hope to have Stock ROM Themes out tomorrow PM, and Custom ROM Themes starting Monday...

All of the work (and your wait) will be well worth it IMHO, the end results should be a smaller system footprint and a faster Droid :)

But it is tricky, some of the system apks don't like to be "squeezed" so I have to do extensive testing.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Are you working on a theme for SS 4.8 or will the 4.7 theme work? Thanks as usual for the awesome work.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
I miss bg on simply stunning not rushing just miss your amazing work looking forward to getting it back

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

mcinvaille

Reaction score
BB v0.5

I used the 928 Droid for BB v0.4 and loved it. However, I have upgraded to BBv0.5. Can I use the same 928 Droid zip or is there a different available/on the way for BBv0.5?

Mac

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
I almost didn't change to the BB version zero point five because there was no 928Droid for it yet (glad I did it is fast and stable) . Read that there would be a release by the middle of this week , so I did it , now no 928Droid and I am missing it .
To me the 928Droid theme is what should have came with the Droid to start with , just fits the phone's style . :motdroidhoriz:
I keep checking DF and hoping 928Droid for BB version zero point five pops up . :)

mcinvaille

Reaction score
Droid928

I know Freak, my Droid runs great but looks pretty plain jane now. 928Droid Dude, we miss you!