[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for DROID 1 !!!

T-Dev

Reaction score
928, any plans on adding Shadow rom to your list of roms to support?

droidman101

Reaction score
928, any plans on adding Shadow rom to your list of roms to support?

I second this, I've been trying to port smoked glass over but so many things weren't theming so I gave up on it :p. So, can we get some black glass then?

MrC1122

Reaction score
I just flashed ss4.7 and can't read the text in the clock or any of the notifications. When I pull down notifications I have an astrid alert in the notification and I can clearly see the red character, however I can't read anything. Also, the clear button isn't visible either. Strangely some of the weather bug text isn't visible although it was just a few minutes when I was using UD and also BB. Actually from the pull down notification menu I can read the temperature, but "my city" is blackened. I also can't read anything to the right of that. I'm aware that their new update makes the text unreadable, however I still have an older version which was legible on every ROM up until now and I use the old version for this exact reason. For that matter I think that version rendered everything unreadable even the temperature which I can read easily.

On the top of my homescreen I have a white text selected for weather bug and I can read it on my homescreen. From left to right I can see that I have an astrid notification (red), it's 58(white), I can read 3g (white) and my status bars (green) as well as battery status, however can't read the clock which appears to be black.

Not sure if you saw my changed post or not since we posted at the same time however do you know if the music control problem I have is rom or theme related?

edit: reflashed SS w/out the theme and it still doesn't work so it's not theme related

most of your problems can be solved using chevy's tools included in SSv4.7

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
Sorry to be a pest but was wondering if the newest twitter theme update has been released?

Thanks for all your work and congrats on the DL article.

:)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Sorry to be a pest but was wondering if the newest twitter theme update has been released?

Thanks for all your work and congrats on the DL article.

:)

Thanks!

Haven't gotten to it yet, but will get ti done this week... BTW, do you know what inprovements there are with it? I checked it out for a little while and didn't notice anything obvious.

bdawson21

Reaction score
This was asked on another thread but after reading thru 30-40 pages after the question i never did see an answer. So, please forgive me if this is a repeat. I looked hard for the answer before resorting to asking again.
I put this theme over UD 8.0 everything looks great... except the battery is still the stock looking one. It was a clean install of UD8 (wiped, etc) ran it without theme for about 2 days just to see how it ran so i wasnt blaming any problems on the theme that were not the themes fault. I installed the theme and as stated everything appears to be as it should with the exception of the battery icon. I tried installing the theme again but it didnt fix it. was wondering if anyone can think of anything i did wrong or could do differently to fix this small issue.
Thanks for any/all help.

Totally bad a$$ btw, 928.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
This was asked on another thread but after reading thru 30-40 pages after the question i never did see an answer. So, please forgive me if this is a repeat. I looked hard for the answer before resorting to asking again.
I put this theme over UD 8.0 everything looks great... except the battery is still the stock looking one. It was a clean install of UD8 (wiped, etc) ran it without theme for about 2 days just to see how it ran so i wasnt blaming any problems on the theme that were not the themes fault. I installed the theme and as stated everything appears to be as it should with the exception of the battery icon. I tried installing the theme again but it didnt fix it. was wondering if anyone can think of anything i did wrong or could do differently to fix this small issue.
Thanks for any/all help.

Totally bad a$$ btw, 928.

On ROMS that have battery percent option settings and such I do not change the icons.... that way I know for sure I am not "breaking" that ROM feature.