[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for the new Droid FRG22 Leak Now available!!

bassman1547

Reaction score
Iron Droid

Hi 928Droid.
Yours is my favorite theme.
I am now using IRON DROID 9.1 FRG22D DeOdexed. It is a minimalist OS version. The Dev. does not make themes. I would like to use your theme on it. Can you tell me if it is compatible? If not, could it be made compatible?
I know there are many ROM's out there. This particular one is IMO most excellent: stable, glich-less (so far), and fast - but theme-less. I would love it if your theme could be applied. What say you?

Update. Installed no Problem. Looks great! works as intended. Got the look I wanted.

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hi 928Droid.
I am now using IRON DROID 9.1 FRG22D DeOdexed. It is a minimalist OS version. The Dev. does not make themes. I would like to use your theme on it. Can you tell me if it is compatible? If not, could it be made compatible?
I know there are many ROM's out there. This particular one is IMO most excellent: stable, glich-less (so far), and fast - but theme-less. I would love it if your theme could be applied. What say you?

Make notes of any special features that ROM has, Make a backup, Flash my Theme and when (if:) if boots up OK, double check your notes to make sure no features are missing. If all of thast is OK, you should be good to go. Let me know how it goes.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i was going to ask but just decided to try...and the frg22d leak version i couldnt get to work for UD8....i do believe its based of the frg22d....`i obviously dont know much about compatibility lol...anyway love that theme good work 928

edit--ok i just noticed at the bottom in the thread name it says frg22, without the D, and in the about phone in the settings it says frg22d...im assuming this is why...maybe..lol

Last edited:

bassman1547

Reaction score
Hi 928Droid.

Make notes of any special features that ROM has, Make a backup, Flash my Theme and when (if:) if boots up OK, double check your notes to make sure no features are missing. If all of thast is OK, you should be good to go. Let me know how it goes.

Update Worked perfectly. No Problems.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hi 928Droid.

Update Worked perfectly. No Problems.

Cool, if you wouldn't mind, do me a favor and spread the work to the other Iron Droid users... If you do just link them to the main Black Glass Thread, that way they will always get the latest versions and details.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/92...-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock.html

Thanks!

bassman1547

Reaction score
Alas

I reflashed my standard Iron ROM. Even though I LOVE the theme, after living with it for a day, began to notice "a few glitchs". I could not get rid of a voicemail notice in the top bar. Tried everything I know (not much:icon_eek:). Mostly, it was near glitch-less for me.
I did notice a sort of syrupy slowdown lag in performance, but I think that is to be expected with such a energetic theme. The original was zippy and I haven't found any problems..yet. So.. I reverted. I still love the theme. The current one is very stock looking, but far from stock. I 'm going to wait a bit before I theme again. I thank you for such a fine looking theme. It's the best I think.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I reflashed my standard Iron ROM. Even though I LOVE the theme, after living with it for a day, began to notice "a few glitchs". I could not get rid of a voicemail notice in the top bar. Tried everything I know (not much:icon_eek:). Mostly, it was near glitch-less for me.
I did notice a sort of syrupy slowdown lag in performance, but I think that is to be expected with such a energetic theme. The original was zippy and I haven't found any problems..yet. So.. I reverted. I still love the theme. The current one is very stock looking, but far from stock. I 'm going to wait a bit before I theme again. I thank you for such a fine looking theme. It's the best I think.

Next time use Titanium Backup to Wipe Data for just the Voice Mail app.

EDIT: Just in case you didn't know, the VoiceMail Icon will stay there until you listen to your Voice Mails completely.. even fi you listen to just 99% of a message and hang up before it finished the Icon will persist.