[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.6 now available!

mej284

Reaction score
First, you have cleared the problem in the calendar, works great. What did you find?

The facebook 1.3.1 looks and works great. Do have a question on the facebook widget. The background color of the widget is almost the same color of the text that displays the name. This makes it hard to read the name of the author of the post.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
First, you have cleared the problem in the calendar, works great. What did you find?

The facebook 1.3.1 looks and works great. Do have a question on the facebook widget. The background color of the widget is almost the same color of the text that displays the name. This makes it hard to read the name of the author of the post.

Yes, I agree about the facebook widget...may go back to black glass background until I come up with a better solution. I really wanted to have that blue transparent gradient to tie in the "FaceBook Blue".....decisions, decisions...

mej284

Reaction score
Sorry 928Droid, I'm old and I fell asleep, but I like that facebook widget better than what I got.

mej284

Reaction score
928Droid, can you tell me what you found that was causing the calendar problem?

mej284

Reaction score
Had to remove, I do see where you have the calendar fixed. But my speed became greatly reduced on the quandrent test, actually cut in half. So I re-installed SS4.6 rom test show around 1200, then re-installed your theme test went to 700. The quandrant test got slowed down on the the first section part 4. Just thought you should know.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Had to remove, I do see where you have the calendar fixed. But my speed became greatly reduced on the quandrent test, actually cut in half. So I re-installed SS4.6 rom test show around 1200, then re-installed your theme test went to 700. The quandrant test got slowed down on the the first section part 4. Just thought you should know.

[video=youtube;jN9h2FIou_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN9h2FIou_U&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube[/video]

mej284

Reaction score

Are you trying to tell me your youtube apk is causing the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

mej284

Reaction score
Then I am not sure what you are trying to tell me. Like the style but not what it does to the phone.

mkraffert

Reaction score
BTW, never use the "MicroSoft .NET Framework Cleanup tool" and select "all" as they recommend..trust me, you won't be happy...GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Stupid Mistake and I should have known better but it was late and the ,Net Framework 3.5 errors were slowing down my PC and driving me nuts.

So let me see if I have this right. Your MSFT software wasn't working right, so you used a 'tool' from the guys who caused the problem to fix the problem, and it created more problems? No way! (Dave, please take this as I intended it, all in fun!)