[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.5 now available!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Very nice work on getting this put out, thank you much.
I don't know if possible, but can the NFL app be tweaked or something inside so the video works with the theme. The app needs the "verizon" on the main screen to use the video's. If its not there then video's don't work and says you are roaming.
I do the "fixpd" thing now to get it working.

You need to visit the Land Of X.....the "Wizard" there will hook you up.

Xeudoxus - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

gmmurphy

Reaction score
dave

great work again! love the 928 on lock screen. the new icons for power widget sweet.
been messing around for about an hour now. looks like a website in the works as well, i look forward to that.
so far the only thing i see is i cannot get the htc keyboard to work. dont think im doing anything wrong. had it installed in your last version.

keep it up.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
dave

great work again! love the 928 on lock screen. the new icons for power widget sweet.
been messing around for about an hour now. looks like a website in the works as well, i look forward to that.
so far the only thing i see is i cannot get the htc keyboard to work. dont think im doing anything wrong. had it installed in your last version.

keep it up.

Thanks!

Plugged in your USB cable yet :)

Once you install the HTC keyboard you have to go to Settings>Language and Keyboards and check it to be active. Then long press on a text field and select Input Method, then the HTC keyboard.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
dave

keep it up.

Thanks!

Plugged in your USB cable yet :)

Once you install the HTC keyboard you have to go to Settings>Language and Keyboards and check it to be active. Then long press on a text field and select Input Method, then the HTC keyboard.

thanks for the quick response, i knew it was something stupid. i just installed the htc keyboard this am on your old version and loved it. i dont remember checking that tick this morning but running now.:icon_eek:

i did have my usb plugged in and forgot to mention the new icon. this is why i dont stray from themes! you continually raise the bar!

cant wait for your website, im sure you have something great for us.

~g

Asterisk

Reaction score
The only thing I can tell is off is that the black text on the black notification bar. Other then that it is awesome. I have used your theme once before back when 2.2 was first leaked and I liked it but switched and now I am in love with it.

BushBandit

Reaction score
Not sure if theres a reason it hasnt been done, I am quite new to this, but could we get pandora and slacker themed to match in the next version?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
The only thing I can tell is off is that the black text on the black notification bar. Other then that it is awesome. I have used your theme once before back when 2.2 was first leaked and I liked it but switched and now I am in love with it.

Which ROM are you using?

dustoff69

Reaction score
I'm running SS4.5 and also have black text on the black ongoing notification bar. But I do love your work....Thanks

dclutter1

Reaction score
OK, give me an hour and I will reload everything fresh and verify issue and fix it.

Hi Guys,

Not sure what is happening with your installs but I just went from CM6, did a full wipe, installed SS v4.5 (normal version, not "no-theme" version) and then installed my Theme (even downloaded a fresh copy from my link).. Everything is fine.

All I can say is make sure you have the latest version of my Theme...and here is no reason to run the Patch, that was for the prior version.

Sorry, I was hoping to find an issue to helo yuo guys, but I can't find anything wrong.

I think I installed the "no theme" version of SS. I guess I'll try the regular version and see what happens. Thanks for looking into it.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

I'm running SS4.5 and also have black text on the black ongoing notification bar. But I do love your work....Thanks

Run this zip and let me know the results...
928DroidBlackGlass-SimplyStunning45-FrameTest2.zip

I did a clean install with the normal, themed version of SS 4.5 last week and let if run for a couple of days. Then I flashed the latest version of BG, and I still had the black text. I haven't really had time to play with it much more and I forgot about it :p, or else I would have followed up with you.

Anyway, I just flashed test 2 and that seems to have fixed the black on black scrolling notification text issue. The pulldown is transparent and there are no ill effects that I can find.

K1K

Reaction score
I have black on black scrolling in my notification bar and black on black in my notifications. especially like the incoming message previews.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I have black on black scrolling in my notification bar and black on black in my notifications. especially like the incoming message previews.

I have people posting black text on light backgrounds here that don't read at least the last one or two pages! :icon_eek:

dancedroid

K1K

Reaction score

I have people posting black text on light backgrounds here that don't read at least the last one or two pages! :icon_eek:

dancedroid

if your referring to the link one page back....well it's dead, comes up invalid or deleted file.:icon_eek:
but your sarcasm is greatly appreciated. :):):):)

I'll see you a double dancing droid dancedroiddancedroid

dclutter1

Reaction score
Take a look through the main thread. If the "test" update has been taken down, there's a good chance it's because he has incorporated the fix into the main theme. In fact, I'm pretty sure I read exactly that in one of the two threads.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk