[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.5 now available!

michael123

Reaction score
how do you change the color on the task bar, it seems that is on black on black, cant read what's on there

MrC1122

Reaction score
you've done it again! (+20 on a scale of 1 to 10) love your attention to details. dancedroid

markwebb

Reaction score
you've done it again! (+20 on a scale of 1 to 10) love your attention to details. dancedroid
I second that. Working very well.

This is one, if the not the only theme, where it is complete on all levels with icons, menus, colors, etc.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Screen Cap ?????

It's doing it for me too.

Just for reference, you installed SS v4.5 (with wipe) and then installed my Theme update for SS v4.5??

I just went thru this on the main thread and the guy had used the odexed FRG01b ROM with the DEodexed FRG01b Theme update.

Just asking before I restore to SS 4.5 to troubleshoot, already wasted an hour on the other guy... :-(

I never mind helping..but when people don't know what ROM they installed and don't get the matching Theme update...I get ...well...you know ...GRRRR

BUT, I know you and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt :)

kyle4269

Reaction score
Screen Cap ?????

Just for reference, you installed SS v4.5 (with wipe) and then installed my Theme update for SS v4.5??

I just went thru this on the main thread and the guy had used the odexed FRG01b ROM with the DEodexed FRG01b Theme update.

Just asking before I restore to SS 4.5 to troubleshoot, already wasted an hour on the other guy... :-(

I never mind helping..but when people don't know what ROM they installed and don't get the matching Theme update...I get ...well...you know ...GRRRR

I'm having the same issue. I did wipe and then install your update.

dclutter1

Reaction score

Hehe, yeah I saw the posts about that. Everybody has to start somewhere but, seriously, if you can't match up theme names to rom names...

So, yes, I wiped and did a clean install of 4.5, let it sync, then applied THE CORRESPONDING VERSION of BG. I did replace a couple of icons in the framework-res but, I always do that.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Hehe, yeah I saw the posts about that. Everybody has to start somewhere but, seriously, if you can't match up theme names to rom names...

So, yes, I wiped and did a clean install of 4.5, let it sync, then applied THE CORRESPONDING VERSION of BG. I did replace a couple of icons in the framework-res but, I always do that.

OK, give me an hour and I will reload everything fresh and verify issue and fix it.

michael123

Reaction score
Well I had BB 0.4 with this theme like 2 days ago, but with the BB version, however I did not have this issue.

I wanted chevys rom because of the 180/360 rotations so i then wiped all data/cache, did all my changes went to chevys 1.1 LV kernal. I then wanted the same look like when I had BB.

Installed this theme from the main thread, but to the corresponding rom. i even installed the patch, now i have a transparent notification window.

Dont know if im missing anything, love your theme tho. Good Job!!

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

OK, give me an hour and I will reload everything fresh and verify issue and fix it.

Hi Guys,

Not sure what is happening with your installs but I just went from CM6, did a full wipe, installed SS v4.5 (normal version, not "no-theme" version) and then installed my Theme (even downloaded a fresh copy from my link).. Everything is fine.

All I can say is make sure you have the latest version of my Theme...and here is no reason to run the Patch, that was for the prior version.

Sorry, I was hoping to find an issue to helo yuo guys, but I can't find anything wrong.

tinashe.gilbert

Reaction score
Anyone/Everyone

I have been using SS V4.4 with Black Glass theme. I updated to V4.5 today but i have had a hard time theming with Black Glass. I first tried downloading the file to my computer then i moved it into download folder after naming it update.zip. I tried to apply it via sprecovery and that didnt work. I moved the file onto root of sd card and that did not work too. I tried with rom manager to "install rom from sd card" with the update.zip in download and out of download. Please help! ! ! !

NattyBee

Reaction score
Anyone/Everyone

I have been using SS V4.4 with Black Glass theme. I updated to V4.5 today but i have had a hard time theming with Black Glass. I first tried downloading the file to my computer then i moved it into download folder after naming it update.zip. I tried to apply it via sprecovery and that didnt work. I moved the file onto root of sd card and that did not work too. I tried with rom manager to "install rom from sd card" with the update.zip in download and out of download. Please help! ! ! !

So you are now running SS V4.5 right? so download this file: 928DroidBlackGlass2-2-SS-4-5-update.zip
and if you're using SPrecovery place it on the root of your SD, name it update.zip (are you using windows? if so, you should name the file "update" because Windows will usually hide the .zip so if you name it update.zip, it'll actually be update.zip.zip)

reboot into recovery and install the update.zip
that should hopefully work fine :)

tinashe.gilbert

Reaction score
Anyone/Everyone

So you are now running SS V4.5 right? so download this file: 928DroidBlackGlass2-2-SS-4-5-update.zip
and if you're using SPrecovery place it on the root of your SD, name it update.zip (are you using windows? if so, you should name the file "update" because Windows will usually hide the .zip so if you name it update.zip, it'll actually be update.zip.zip)

reboot into recovery and install the update.zip
that should hopefully work fine :)

Thanks for the response. That is what I have done 4 or 5 times to no avail. I really like the black glass theme that I have opted to remain on SSV4.4 untl someone helps me out. Thanks again for trying.