[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.5 now available!

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score
The theme works great so far after the patch. I haven't noticed any glitches yet. This is by far the best theme I have found. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

jbrock98

Reaction score
Sounds like a winner I'm running this theme over sapphire b/c the battery icon being chevy's blue one at 10% marks 4 some reason it just became a pet peeve so I went to sapphire although its been running great I'm looking forward to going back to simply stunning

Sent from my Black Glass Sapphire Enhanced Droid using Tapatalk

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Sounds like a winner I'm running this theme over sapphire b/c the battery icon being chevy's blue one at 10% marks 4 some reason it just became a pet peeve so I went to sapphire although its been running great I'm looking forward to going back to simply stunning

FYI, the Battery Icons in my BG theme for SS 4.5 are slightly different than the "stock" SS versions, just a few small tweeks..

12093d1279639898-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-simply-stunning-v4-5-now-available-bg-ss-battery-icons.png

daiceman

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the music player missing the "currently selected" button? It was the button that you could use to scroll through the currently playing playlist/album/artist.

jbrock98

Reaction score

FYI, the Battery Icons in my BG theme for SS 4.5 are slightly different than the "stock" SS versions, just a few small tweeks..

12093d1279639898-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-simply-stunning-v4-5-now-available-bg-ss-battery-icons.png

awesome def going back to chevy once i get home from work.....then again this new leak thats out will prolly spawn SS4.6 in a couple days so i might just wait

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

awesome def going back to chevy once i get home from work.....then again this new leak thats out will prolly spawn SS4.6 in a couple days so i might just wait

I will tell you right now - 4.6 is already in the works, and the ONLY thing I can get from the FRG01 build that I don't already have is proprietary apps - which of course I have now and actually am loading FRG01/FRF91 4.6 now :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

I will tell you right now - 4.6 is already in the works, and the ONLY thing I can get from the FRG01 build that I don't already have is proprietary apps - which of course I have now and actually am loading FRG01/FRF91 4.6 now :)

HOOK ME UP :) ...or at least give me that "secret handshake" :)

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Random question, the battery icon in your screenshots in the thread looks rather interesting to me. It is round, and gets smaller as it depletes from the looks of it. I am rather fond of the round batteries for some reason, maybe because I am round :p . Would you happen to still have that, or know where I could get it?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Random question, the battery icon in your screenshots in the thread looks rather interesting to me. It is round, and gets smaller as it depletes from the looks of it. I am rather fond of the round batteries for some reason, maybe because I am round :p . Would you happen to still have that, or know where I could get it?

Won't be compatible with SS 4.5 due to the increased percentages

Search Pulsar Battery to find the Metamorph download

NattyBee

Reaction score

VERY cool! can't wait for this! I know Pete's a great dev, but I'm perfectly happy to run SS4.5 until 4.6 is ready dancedroid my phone is particularly fond of Simply Stunning, and it's never really liked Bugless Beast, though it doesn't seem to mind Insanely Clean and Succulent Desire...

NattyBee

Reaction score
Patch-lost Chevy's boot image...

Hey...I just installed the Black Glass patch...just thought I'd mention that I am not booting with the standard Droid Red Eye rather than Chevy's Blue Eye with the lightening X...

Not a HUGE deal, but I rather like the SS boot image... well, I guess now's a good time to learn to flash another boot image, haha :)

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Won't be compatible with SS 4.5 due to the increased percentages

Search Pulsar Battery to find the Metamorph download

Poopy.

If nothing else, maybe I will randomly throw it in as my charging animation.

mik3_cl

Reaction score
nice theme! The in call notification is a dowload animation png.

thanx for your hard work!

nzperryus

Reaction score
Does anyone have a black box with a plus sign in thier recieved text messeges? Ran the patch too. Same thing?