[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

otter34

Reaction score
Any chance this will be made available to lithium mod users i am currently on ss but really would like to switch to lith mod but I love this theme even made some custom backgrounds that blend very nice with it so please sir can you port it to lith mod.

It is likely that will happen fairly soon, have to get something from the DEV first.

Any word on this? I like Jrummy, but I like the theme more and won't use a ROM w/out it

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Any chance this will be made available to lithium mod users i am currently on ss but really would like to switch to lith mod but I love this theme even made some custom backgrounds that blend very nice with it so please sir can you port it to lith mod.

It is likely that will happen fairly soon, have to get something from the DEV first.

Any word on this? I like Jrummy, but I like the theme more and won't use a ROM w/out it

Everything is cool now, will be releasing LithiumMod version along with all the others when I release the new "codename X" update. Should have them all done before or over the coming weekend. Still have a few more tweeks to do (also adding more "Black Edition" Google apps) and will then start compiling all the different versions and creating all the different update zips, then testing each one individually....I would like to wait and dump them all at once, but since it has taken so long I will release each Theme version as it passes testing and finishes uploading. I plan to do LithiumMod as one of the first since you guys have been doing without.

BTW, I promise, this new version of Black Glass will be worth the wait...well...umm..unless you don't like red :)

otter34

Reaction score

Everything is cool now, will be releasing LithiumMod version along with all the others when I release the new "codename X" update. Should have them all done before or over the coming weekend. Still have a few more tweeks to do (also adding more "Black Edition" Google apps) and will then start compiling all the different versions and creating all the different update zips, then testing each one individually....I would like to wait and dump them all at once, but since it has taken so long I will release each Theme version as it passes testing and finishes uploading. I plan to do LithiumMod as one of the first since you guys have been doing without.

BTW, I promise, this new version of Black Glass will be worth the wait...well...umm..unless you don't like red :)

Fantastic! I'm actually on bb 0.4 still but have been looking to switch because bb 0.4 has been laggy at times. I don't want to switch over w/out this theme, however. I'll have to wait to see what this red is all about, but I'm sure it will be fine since everything you do is top notch.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I'll have to wait to see what this red is all about, but I'm sure it will be fine since everything you do is top notch.

In a nutshell as far as "red" is concerned with the new update (there are many other changes), all of the yellow and orange you see when you tap or hold a button has been replaced with red and the button presses are actually more concave like you are actually pressing them down.

Also I created a new progress bar (screen cap below) that has a black 3D recessed look (basicly an inverse of my Black Glass) on the empty part and a 3d red look on the active progress part. You see this when changing volume, playing songs/videos, downloaing apps, in the browser as websites are loaded, etc, etc.

Looks much cooler with all the Black Glass...and gives the phone a more edgy look.

Here is an example of the button presses and progress bar coming in the new update.....these are older and some of it has been enhanced even more. In the bottom button press screen cap I am actually holding the buttons down as I "snap" the screen cap.

13312d1281649529-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-volume-theme.png

13311d1281649503-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-pressed-theme.png

Last edited:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Congrats on your Smod promotion Dave!! You deserve it!

BTW- If you didn't know there is a new voice search ver. 2.0.1 out with some awesome new features. I figured maybe you would theme it 'cause you gave the old version the Black Glass Treatment.

Congrats again!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Congrats on your Smod promotion Dave!! You deserve it!​

BTW- If you didn't know there is a new voice search ver. 2.0.1 out with some awesome new features. I figured maybe you would theme it 'cause you gave the old version the Black Glass Treatment.​

Congrats again!​

Link???????????????

Reaction score

hey dave if you need ANY help whatsoever with testing out your new theme on different rom's i am more than willing to help you out :)

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
hey have you uploaded the newest version of black glass X for the D1 yet?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
hey have you uploaded the newest version of black glass X for the D1 yet?

Not yet.....you will know here when it is availalbe.

Having a little delay because I have something new I am adding to the Theme..

OH, and for you guys asking about the new releases of VoiceSearch.apk and GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk, yes they will be included...but you will have to uninstall the updates if you already installed from the Market.