[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

mcinvaille

Reaction score
It is amazing what reading a message can do for problems that you are having. I am an IT instructor and constantly tell my students that; go figure...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Now if we can get a Killer Black & Gold Steeler Theme :D

jbrock98

Reaction score
Will the update.zip work when installed by clockwork recovery? Or should I flash sp recovery in rom manager then install?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
awesome theme Is there a way to change the battery icon to have the percentage? Otherwise perfect and I notice battery hog but do not think its due to the Rom/Theme.

JeffR714

Reaction score
Please Help!!

I already sent a pm but I want to cover my bases I installed the theme but screwed up the launcher pro part im assuming I d/l the zip/apk place it in system/app then rename it is that right? any help w2ould be appreciated

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I already sent a pm but I want to cover my bases I installed the theme but screwed up the launcher pro part im assuming I d/l the zip/apk place it in system/app then rename it is that right? any help w2ould be appreciated

Just uninstall the version you have and use the update.zip, it will install it and ADW Launcher in the correct location.

yankees2009

Reaction score
When I try to download the First Link this comes up:
Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses.
The file exceeds the maximum size that we scan. Download anyway
Any reason why this is happing?? Help me please lol!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
When I try to download the First Link this comes up:
Sorry, we are unable to scan this file for viruses.
The file exceeds the maximum size that we scan. Download anyway
Any reason why this is happing?? Help me please lol!!

That was covered a few pages back... just click the download anyway, as the notice says it is too large for the Google scan to work.

yankees2009

Reaction score
Oh Sh*t my bad dude lol, It didnt work last time now it does! Great Work Keep it up :)

illmatic636

Reaction score
Great work 928. Very unique and clean. One question, for anybody, when I tap a contact widget that I set up as a short-cut on the screen I get the clear bubble floating above the contact. It's clear, and the Name and status updates are written in black. Almost invisible. Anyway to fix that? Come on fellas..... Hook it up.

Thanks in advance..

Again Nice Theme 928Droid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
finally... FINALLY getting to put this on my phone... b/w vacation and just plain crazy busy-ness lately I've been out of touch... can't wait to finish getting froyo on here along with your theme...

how'd that car show go? :)

yankees2009

Reaction score
Ok so after I installed the update.zip my Music wont work now?? It just stays at the black screen and about 5minutes is says force close/wait!! Anybody else having this same problem?