[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
is it worth switching to these new leaks from the new Roms out.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
is it worth switching to these new leaks from the new Roms out.

Only if you like to run stock ROMs..the new leak has nothing over the Custom ROMs I theme, and those have more features.

I would wait until the Offfical OTA release if you want to run a "stock" ROM.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
doesnt look like the OTA coming anytime soon. I bet the droid 2 will have it before us...:icon_eek:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yeah the icons with color :)

Can you find me some good Icons for Wi-Fi and GPS...I don't like that ones I have. Doesn't matter the size , background etc, I can edit them to be the correct size, formet etc. Just make sure it si something that can be recognized as small as they need to be.

OH, and no "swipping" from other ROMs/Themes :)...find me something fresh and new from Google Images etc.

How's this??? Also updated the Staus Bar Icons to match ... same with Wi-Fi Settings in the Settings app and a few other places..

Screen caps with all Power Control Items on and off (also note the Status Bar Icons.

12150d1279737840-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-power-control-widget.png
12151d1279737858-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-power-control-widget-off.png

cool the sattelite kinda looks like the one i sent you i thought it was original hadnt seen another rom like that. great job. I switch roms regularly but its 928 that goes on each one. ill load it up and point out the next non colored part :) i figure eventually youll teach me how to do it so ill shut up :)

edit ok whoops guess the version with this isnt out yet but i will when it is. :)

Last edited:

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
This latest update with the awesome power control bar isn't working for me. does it require a wipe? I downloaded both files - did the non-launcher one first then the launcher one. Use Launcher 2 here. Did I miss a step?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
This latest update with the awesome power control bar isn't working for me. does it require a wipe? I downloaded both files - did the non-launcher one first then the launcher one. Use Launcher 2 here. Did I miss a step?

Please point me to where there was a release of "This latest update with the awesome power control bar" ?????

There was a release of 2 revised LAUNCHERS for CM6...but those are just LAUNCHER update zips....nothing more.

B-RAN

Reaction score
I switched over to try out BB and went to download your theme, when the link takes me to mediafire I get a unsuccessful download. A page them comes up saying that the file is not there or is being serviced? Thanks

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
[quote/]
Please point me to where there was a release of "This latest update with the awesome power control bar" ?????

There was a release of 2 revised LAUNCHERS for CM6...but those are just LAUNCHER update zips....nothing more.[/quote]

Referring to post 735 in this thread. Sorry if I misunderstood. The screen shots show the awesome bar and updated notification icons. Has that been published? thanks.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
[quote/]

There was a release of 2 revised LAUNCHERS for CM6...but those are just LAUNCHER update zips....nothing more.

Referring to post 735 in this thread. Sorry if I misunderstood. The screen shots show the awesome bar and updated notification icons. Has that been published? thanks.[/QUOTE]

No, those were posted for feedback before I decide to include them in the next revisions.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Wow man, this is an excellent theme. I wish I tried it sooner. Great work 928Droid.

I swapped out a few icons of my own in the framework, and that is all. Nothing wrong with your icons, but I am a Steelers and Penguins fan, so I switched out to some Steeler icons for the 3G and battery. Then I added some Penguin icons in the contacts apk.

BTW...I am using Simply Stunning v4.5 .

-Mike

Last edited:

glynch

Reaction score
My feedback for the updated Power Control Widget for the next release.

Yes, looks great.
:icon_ banana:

+1

I have to say 928, your theme is amazing and just keeps getting better!!

THANK YOU