[Theme] 24K Gold Theme FULL ROM and THEME ONLY

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
All credit for this theme goes to Cuttalot for making it! I just ported it to LithMod :) Here for screenshots http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/61505-24k-black-glass-theme-cuttalott.html
This is my first port. so what isnt themed correctly dont be mean D:

DL Full ROM here:
LithiumMod24kGoldThemeFULLROM.zip

DL Theme Only Here
[Coming Soon...I hope]

If any bugs or problems please email me at [email protected] !!

Instructions are simple… put “24K Gold Theme” on your SD card and install through recovery as an update.zip

Last edited:

jdon285

Reaction score
I love and got to have this!!! I had the 2.1 version and always hopes someone with your skills would convert this over to FroYo.
I installed the full rom version and no matter what I do I still get the stock Bar at the top.
Is this an issue with the file? I have done this many many times but that doesn't mean I'm doing something wrong.

Very nice btw!!!

ChugIt

Reaction score
Cool, I like to see themers get together and let each other use their work for ports and stuff without arguing. I use it for BB0.4 and I love it. This is a great theme!

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I love and got to have this!!! I had the 2.1 version and always hopes someone with your skills would convert this over to FroYo.
I installed the full rom version and no matter what I do I still get the stock Bar at the top.
Is this an issue with the file? I have done this many many times but that doesn't mean I'm doing something wrong.

Very nice btw!!!

Someone did report the Notification bar. havent got a fix pushed yet. I cant take credit for anything EXCEPT porting to a new ROM :)