The worlds Largest Phone with Android 8.1

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones Forum' started by KingsleyRex, Apr 7, 2019.

1. KingsleyRex

KingsleyRex Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The World’s Largest Video Phone Poptel V9

Previously Poptel Introduced rugged smartphones P9000 max, P60, P8, and P10. Now Launched the World’s Largest Video Phone Poptel. There’s a wide range of possibilities when it comes to choosing a landline telephone for your house or small business.

[​IMG]

Poptel V9 Information

as per the information on Poptel website, it has 8" inches multi-touch display and phone function. It is the largest android 8.1 phone. It can use a tablet with phone calling function, a wireless telephone, and a smart home controller. All in all, V9 is a great addition for the home, office, hotel or self-service go store.

The V9 works as a tablet with Android 8.1 system and LTE networks, Enables the phone functionality to make calls, surf, watch and share at speeds. Two ways to answer the call either one touch on Screen or press button on the Bluetooth receiver.

The Receiver can be work under 10 meters, 300mAH battery capacity, and automatically dial las caller by pressing the answer button twice.

Note: Don't support telephone lines and networks Cables.

It can control most of your home gadgets like a smart video doorbell, coffee maker, smart locks, robot vacuum, and etc.

The V9 has a 5MP front camera with a wide field of view and multiple shooting modes, perfect for selfies, wide-angle portraits, and facetime calls.

It powered by spreadtrum SC9832E 1.3GHz Soc with Quad cores, to work seamlessly by multi-tasking with just a few swipes with the help of 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM ( 32GB extendable ).

It comes with 1800mAH that rechargeables and removable Li-ion Battery.

that's it.

[​IMG]

Official Product Page

POPTEL V9

Stay tuned I will be updating the thread.​

Source: XDA FORUM

2. condor97

condor97 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +194
    Man that's just.... IDK I got nothin lol. I suppose it could work out as a smart hub of sorts.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

3. Geeka

Geeka New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung S8
    Weird mixture LOL