The Weekend Round UP: 4/5/2015

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
weekend-roundup.jpg

Hopefully all of you enjoyed your Easter Weekend with family and friends.

The main story surrounding android news right now is the s6 and s6 edge. Reviewers have them in hand and are steadily uploading videos to YouTube and other social medias. Best Buy and some carrier stores have a working model of the s6 and s6 edge on display so I recommend people who are contemplating the purchase to check them out. Be sure to also check out our S6 and S6 edge section for related tip, tricks, and real world experience from actual users.

Verizon Note 4 Lollipop otas are continuing to roll out to phones, so keep your eye out for the system update. A continual discussion about the update by everyday users can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns there is a thread full of friendly members who will be able to help you out.

Kentucky fans are still dealing with the let down from last night's loss to Wisconsin in the Final Four. Wisconsin did an excellent job limiting Kentucky in the paint as well as controlling the rebounds throughout the game. Wisconsin will be playing Duke on Monday night at 9 (EST).

MLB is back!!!!!:
The Cubs will play the Cards tonight at 8 (EST) in the season opener scheduled to air on ESPN 2.

Movie Night:
Furious 7 opened this weekend and personally I enjoyed the movie. If you are a fan of the franchise you will enjoy this movie as it mixes action and humor in a way that keeps you entertained. Though the movie is PG 13 it may contain language or violence that may not be suitable for children. As always, you know what content is suitable for your kids so I recommend you check out the Furious 7 Parent's Guide. Furious 7 managed to rake in 143.6 million opening weekend taking the #1 spot in the box office. If you are looking for a movie more suitable for kids, Home and Cinderella are both still playing at in theaters.

This wraps up this week's edition of the Weekend Roundup.

Enjoy the rest of the day.