The Web's Largest Verizon Droid Forum Has a New Look

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
hey, just a thought.. wanna try changing that gray, stripey background to the stock concrete wall from the original droid wallpaper? i bet it would give some of us a bit of a walk down memory lane..

for the record, i like the way it is.. i just can't help from tinkering, and i think it would give it that "OEM+" look that all the german car guys go for.. (back me up here tigger!)

THIS is just an awesome idea not only for germans :D

kaboyd

Reaction score
The new website skin looked great for about an hour now I see no images and small blue boxes with question marks instead. I tried to revert to v1 but I received an error message saying it could not be done due to a bad security token. Any suggestions?

DroidEric

Reaction score
The new look is awesome. Haha at first just the background image loaded and I thought I was on sholes.info.
borat_nice.jpg

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just "for looks" but the 3 tabs at the bottom of the page: Latest threads, hottest threads and most viewed threads, dont seem to do anything? are they supposed to?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
i'm not sure if it's just me or if it's just "for looks" but the 3 tabs at the bottom of the page: Latest threads, hottest threads and most viewed threads, dont seem to do anything? are they supposed to?
yes they are.....nice catch.

Ill report it.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
great! i've always wanted to be able to see the most viewed thread but couldn't figure out how. it's funny to see how many ppl look compared to respond lol

OP
D

Droidlicous

looks good guys keep up the good job!! :motdroidhoriz:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Lol ya the tabs at the bottom don't do anything...
John said they are disabled for now as they use some SQL queries that were overloading the system. They are trying to cache the queries so they can reduce the load and keep them.

So sit tight while they get it sorted.

I'm glad everybody is happy with the layout. They worked hard to make everyone happy.

Thanks everyone for the feedback

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
The tabs don't bother me at all :) I was just replying to a post. I just waited too long to reply and there were like 6 more posts since that one LOL

I love the new look, no hurry on those bottom tabs IMO

Taina51

Reaction score
Good Job! Is this type of care that makes us all feel good about this forum.:icon_ banana: