The way you smell.

Bishang

Reaction score
A question for the girls and guys. How do you like your significant other, or just whoever you're attracted to, to smell?

Any particular frangrance you're fond of on the other person?

What do you like to wear on yourself?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My gf says the smell of old spice or any kind of musk gets her motor runnin. As for her I like the smell of a perfume I got her a few years back called amber cocoa or something like that. It smelled mildly like chocolate which makes me sound like a fatty but idk there was something about it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
So Fresh and So Clean...

BTW...spazz that is hilarious, I picture you drooling like Homer Simpson - Mmmmm chocolate...rotflmao

Sent from my Droid

OP
Bishang

Bishang

Reaction score
I agree with your gf, any musky (and clean) smell on a guy does get the motor running. I'm a girl by the way.

Last edited:

janson745

Reaction score
I am a sucker for the Citrus-y type of perfume. Back in the day the girlfriend had "So Pink" from the Gap. So amazing.

And for me, its gotta be Aqua Di Gio. Its the secret weapon. Slays the ladies! Correct me if I'm wrong ladies, but I have yet to find a woman who is not all about it (unless it brings up bad memories).

OP
Bishang

Bishang

Reaction score
I am a sucker for the Citrus-y type of perfume. Back in the day the girlfriend had "So Pink" from the Gap. So amazing.

And for me, its gotta be Aqua Di Gio. Its the secret weapon. Slays the ladies! Correct me if I'm wrong ladies, but I have yet to find a woman who is not all about it (unless it brings up bad memories).
Oh yeah, Aqua Di Gio used to lure me in so bad.. lol. But that was one of my exes signature scent, so now I don't care for it so much. Still smells really good, but now it's kind of a turn off to me haha.

janson745

Reaction score

Oh yeah, Aqua Di Gio used to lure me in so bad.. lol. But that was one of my exes signature scent, so now I don't care for it so much. Still smells really good, but now it's kind of a turn off to me haha.

Yep. My point exactly :)

pyro6128

Reaction score
I go with Polo Black and have yet to encounter a girl that didn't love it