1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

The wallpaper section...

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Newton122189, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Newton122189

Newton122189 New Member

The wallpaper section on this forum is busted, it wont let you look at the high res version, therefore none of the images show up correctly on the droid, i wanted to share this wallpaper that i fixed up in photoshop so i figured i'd post it here, maybe some other people will post there's and we can get a wallpaper thread going

[​IMG]
  2. gardobus

gardobus New Member

Does anyone know if we can put wallpapers into the "Wallpaper Gallery" on our phones? It would be nice to do that so they don't show up with normal photos and whatnot.
  3. Newton122189

Newton122189 New Member

i put mine in the download folder when i transfer them onto the sd card that way they wont show up unless you look at all pictures or downloaded ones
Search tags for this page
camo backgrounds
motorola xoom wallpaper size

ñ„ð¾ð½ ð°ð½ð´ñ€ð¾ð¸ð´

tapout