The Wallpaper In all the G-Nex Ad Pictures

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not even sure that would work the image size says 960x540 and seemsto be perfect quality, I just need to find a way to avoid the cropping page.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Yeah it does seem odd. I'll look into it tonight and PM you tomorrow if I find a solution.

Bigsurprise

Reaction score
I am not even sure that would work the image size says 960x540 and seemsto be perfect quality, I just need to find a way to avoid the cropping page.

I just tried and I am having the same cropping issue, but it still looks great as my wallpaper. Thank you so much for finding this wallpaper because I too noticed that they were different and found the one online much more appealing than the stock wallpaper. My phone looks really vivid now. Thank you again!

x25064

Reaction score
I am unable to change my wallpaper without the crop tool showing up. Any way to just use the image to posted, Liderc, without cropping it so it fits the home screen perfectly?

If it is important I have nova launcher to use if out is not possible with stock.

With much thanks,
Creed

Use an app called flickie wallpapers hd to set it. When the option appears just choose flickie and it will set the picture as is. I know this isn't a native solution but it does the job until one is found.