The Verizon man got mad at me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

kparks

Reaction score
I would tell them 1.) he's seeing stuff because I am going to SPF flash it back to 2.2, unroot it, and bring it to another Verizon store and have them look at it and "If there was a mark on my account" have him call Verizon wireless hands first and tell them there is not root or unofficial software and have them send me out a new deice :)

And everyone wants to know why company's lock the phones down so bad you are the reason... I personally hope they don't honor the warrenty..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

andylulzyou

Reaction score
First off... Abe you cannot post links to sbf files on these forums, you post is subject to being deleted and you may be subject to being banned.

Next... if the tech put a mark on your account you are going to have a hard time convincing them otherwise. There are still ways to tell if you rooted, I wont say how because I'm not going to help you basically commit fraud.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

First off he didn't post a link to SBF, it's no different than linking people to the threads on MDW where the files is contained. Which happens all the time.

Secondly, you don't have to be rooted to install .588 and when it was first being released onto websites it was being touted as the official GB OTA.. I'm sure many non-rooted users installed it. I know a few who did personally.

OP
JayakamrdroidX
Reaction score
Why is every one acting so *****y...just gemme the damn SPF/SBF what ever the **** its called file and be get on about your day.

lerit50

Reaction score
You do realize they're not dumb right? I will be astounded if you get a cln replacement. Astounded.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
First off... Abe you cannot post links to sbf files on these forums, you post is subject to being deleted and you may be subject to being banned.

Next... if the tech put a mark on your account you are going to have a hard time convincing them otherwise. There are still ways to tell if you rooted, I wont say how because I'm not going to help you basically commit fraud.

We're really not allowed to talk about sbf and the links to them on here? Wow, learn something new every day. Glad I haven't accidently done something like that.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
JayakamrdroidX
Reaction score
Matter fact I just got off the phone and there sending me a new Droid X Thanks everyonee :)

CD95YJ

Reaction score

First off he didn't post a link to SBF, it's no different than linking people to the threads on MDW where the files is contained. Which happens all the time.

Secondly, you don't have to be rooted to install .588 and when it was first being released onto websites it was being touted as the official GB OTA.. I'm sure many non-rooted users installed it. I know a few who did personally.

If you check the link it takes you to sbf files, and if you check these forum rules it states links to sbf files are prohibited...

OP
JayakamrdroidX
Reaction score
Naa sorry I mentioned that I went into a verizon store and I asked her to check to see what if they said anything and they didnt even take anything close to my name down soo **** off

kparks

Reaction score
Well maybe one day u will grow up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
JayakamrdroidX
Reaction score
Reallly....thats it. Go jump off a bridge...NOW!..jkjk just go somewhere please.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

lol this really made me laugh. its not a direct download link bro, and im a mod. i know the rules. and this threads closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.