The update is availible by pulling it NOW!

doubleapitt

Reaction score
I think it's the same,cuz it shows 5.5.893 on my part too,keeps failing cuz i've flashed the leaked OTA before and i have the latest kernel..

Is anyone still experiencing 4g/3g data drops with the OTA? The 5.5.893 leak still drops every once in a while. The headphone whine and camera are better tho.

wilboy

Reaction score
Is anyone still experiencing 4g/3g data drops with the OTA? The 5.5.893 leak still drops every once in a while. The headphone whine and camera are better tho.
I don't have any problem w/ my 3g/4glte eversince or anything,mine works fine,except during the data outage!Camera?i took one from AOSP and this is the one am using now,it's clearer and faster!

doubleapitt

Reaction score
So then is it possible the ota isn't the same as the leaked version, since im still having data drop issues?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wilboy

Reaction score
I'm in 7.893 leaked OTA..and having no problem!

wilboy

Reaction score
So then is it possible the ota isn't the same as the leaked version, since im still having data drop issues?

I don't know unless you post your kernel.

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Got mine too. Looks like they rolled all the updates out at pretty much the same time, which is great. Hopefully it'll be the same with ICS.

Looking forward to reaping the benefits of this long-time-coming update.

Sent from a Phone

wilboy

Reaction score
2.6.35.7-gb68606e6 >is this supposed to be g68606e6?
vwm736@il93lnxdroid43#1

baseband
CDMA_N_03.1C.57R ltedc_u_05.15.01
You can flashed the 7.893,but remember there is no way coming back to your present kernel..but you're still in the right path in coming updates!!
NOTE:I just see it in your Baseband..Oh wait..notice the red fonts?is that right?

Last edited:

doubleapitt

Reaction score
Im not rooted or anything. At this point I think id rather have the official ota then a leaked version. I just need to know how to get the ota, and if I need to reset or anything in order to get it

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Checked for updates, yep, it was there. Now let's see what this baby does!
43be81c1-7131-fabe.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Im not rooted or anything. At this point I think id rather have the official ota then a leaked version. I just need to know how to get the ota, and if I need to reset or anything in order to get it

If you get it from settings > about phone > system updates it is the official update (not the leaked)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

doubleapitt

Reaction score
I have the leaked 5.5.893 version. It says my phone is up to date. But its using the leaked version