The update is availible by pulling it NOW!

Dame425

Reaction score
Mine is also available and downloading as I type this. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tegamal

Reaction score
Forgot to unfreeze my bloat, trying again...

EDIT: Still nothing. Trying to think of anything else that could be different, other than root access...

Last edited:

dressagerider

Reaction score
Got mine this morning! Downloaded easily without wifi and did not totally drain my battery.

So far the camera seems much better. I have never had data issues, but I feel like my phone is faster and 4g signal strength is really strong. Hope battery improves some! Will keep playing....

stikss

Reaction score
Im downloading my update now myself... ive had some if the data issues so im looking forward to an improvement!

pbcarch

Reaction score
Thanks just downloaded and the update was successful....does seem a bit snappier so far and 4g came right on!

adbloch

Reaction score
I'm concerned about updating. I want to forever root, but I didn't flash to stock. I touted with Pete's motorola tour tool. I am, however, still running the stock version of the software on the stock ROM and all my bloatware is intact. Is it to late to forever root? I've been using the phone for about two months.

onebigunion

Reaction score
Wow the difference with the camera is dramatic. Shutter lag and focus much better. The quality of the photo especially in low light is dramatically improved. Agree that the phone seems snappier as well. Not enough time yet to tell on data

HTC1

Reaction score
zero data drops but 3g is thrown drown my throat. I understand if it is a fringe area just put it in 3g it takes airplane mode to get 4g. At least the phone works

Joshison

Reaction score
Just curious does anyone have a screen shot of the about phone info?

floydfollower13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Got mine this morning thanks to this post! Camera seems faster! All my apps that disappeared the last couple of days have comeback! Thanks guys

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just curious does anyone have a screen shot of the about phone info?

ad4a5892-5696-c082.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:

billcows

Reaction score
Update is installing now. The phone has been garbage the last few days I hope this update fixes it. I was loving the phone for the last three months. No issues (lucky) then this weekend it just went to crap!. The update better fix it. Fingers Crossed.

lm2

Reaction score
Update is installing now. The phone has been garbage the last few days I hope this update fixes it. I was loving the phone for the last three months. No issues (lucky) then this weekend it just went to crap!. The update better fix it. Fingers Crossed.

Please let us know!