Reaction score
Update.zip Installation Info & Instructions:
- Download update.zip
- Rename to update.zip if not already done
- Place update.zip on the root of sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- Install
- Allow update.zip installation
- Install /sdcard/update.zip (deprecated)
-Reboot
-Enjoy!
version 1 DL: http://tinyurl.com/MidnightBlueV1 (More than just Blue)
Version 2 DL: http://tinyurl.com/MidnightBlueV2 (Almost all blue)

SCREEN CAPS ARE FROM V2!

AllCaps%20%282%29.png

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Looks very nice. So many themes starting to come out for UD. I love it. That's the only thing that was missing before.

SDI

Reaction score
can you make this work for the HTC incredible

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
can you make this work for the HTC incredible

i believe with ud 1 its the same for droid or incredible i have the cotton candy from kook installed on the incredible with ud 1 do a backup and try it out at worst you restore your backup

BostonDan

Reaction score
Not sure why, but this theme causes problems with my droid. It will install successfully, but then boot and just hang with the screen backlight on, but no images on the screen. (This is for Midnight Blue V2 theme). I am not renaming it, but rather installing Zip from Clockworkmod recovery (choosing the zip file).

Anyone else having this problem?

Also: I am using ChevyNo1 ulv kernel for 1.25 and have tried LV kernel for 1.25.

Any advice?

Cheers,
B.D.

OP
davidjr621

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Not sure why, but this theme causes problems with my droid. It will install successfully, but then boot and just hang with the screen backlight on, but no images on the screen. (This is for Midnight Blue V2 theme). I am not renaming it, but rather installing Zip from Clockworkmod recovery (choosing the zip file).

Also: I am using ChevyNo1 ulv kernel for 1.25 and have tried LV kernel for 1.25.

Any advice?

Cheers,
B.D.

Well, I installed it through Rom Manager and mine booted up. Are you installing it over another theme? (This may seem like a dumb question but...) Are you on The Ultimate Droid v1.0.0?

-David

BostonDan

Reaction score

Any advice?

Cheers,
B.D.

Well, I installed it through Rom Manager and mine booted up. Are you installing it over another theme? (This may seem like a dumb question but...) Are you on The Ultimate Droid v1.0.0?

-David

This is being installed directly over TUD v1.0.0 (no other theme). I will try again later this evening....

Cheers,
B.D.

EDIT: Redownloaded UD 1.0.0 (believe it is different from the original version I had, as the file sizes were different). Once I wiped and re-installed, everything worked great. Awesome theme!