The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Did you swap out the stock kernel, it a longshot but werth a try, im sure u already ran the "fix permissions" command & rebooted right after doing so...

PLEASE HELP...

nothing but FCs with this, DSP manager constantly FC and music player FC, i dont get it. and yes i wiped and fix permissons and whatnot...smh...

could someone tell me how to get ultimate droid banner off the lockscreen...

craigs93

Reaction score
New Camera issue

Today, I tried taking some pictures. The camera locked up after the 2nd pic. After about a minute, it unfroze, but the picture did not save. When I exited the camera, all of my icons on Launcher Pro were weird sizes and no longer aligned properly.
Rebooted. Icons back to normal. Camera didn't freeze the 2nd time - still had 10 sec. lag - and Icons messed up again after exiting camera mode.
Any one else having these issues?
(FYI - I still love this ROM!!)

trev-l

Reaction score
I can't seem to get my mms video capture to work at all, when I get done taking video it just shows a little black square in the corner and nothing recorded in my gallery. This is the only hang up I've had on an otherwise flawless rom for me. Any suggestions?

mcjuice22

Reaction score
My voicemail notifications aren't popping up. It started after I installed this rom. Anyone elsehavethis problem?

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Did you swap out the stock kernel, it a longshot but werth a try, im sure u already ran the "fix permissions" command & rebooted right after doing so...

PLEASE HELP...

nothing but FCs with this, DSP manager constantly FC and music player FC, i dont get it. and yes i wiped and fix permissons and whatnot...smh...

yea i did switch kernels, i put on a raid kernel and dsp and music just constant fc...

b-jammin21

Reaction score

PLEASE HELP...

yea i did switch kernels, i put on a raid kernel and dsp and music just constant fc...

Raidzero is the stock kernel for UD 3.2.5.

Jammin!

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
UD 3.2.5 comez out of the box with a raidzero kernel, his kernels are pretty low voltage I believe & do not play well with some peeps droids including mine, I have had great luck with & would suggest trying one of Chevy's 3/24 release kernels, I would maybe even start with one of his medium voltage ones, when flashing it, when in recovery first wipe the cache partition, then flash the kernel, then try your phone, if everything works with the MV kernel then u know it was kernel issue before, & then try flashing one of his low voltage kernels & again try your phone with that.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
tried a chevy kernel, still no luck tho.

i may just go back to LGB for now until next release, ;-(

Clinton70

Reaction score
I wish the DSP manager would work.

Would trying a different kernal work? I have Peter Alfonso (Bugless Beast)'s 600 and 1000mhz LV kernals.

Droid is very sluggish at times too.

glhelinski

Reaction score
Anyone else have problem using dialpad on phone? Mine is ultra sensitive and wants to double up key presses and makes it pretty unusable. Only rom so far that has this problem. I luv this rom but may have to switch because of this 1 issue....can't check work voicemail from this phone. Have tried themes and no themes too

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Rento

Reaction score
3.2.5 huh? Do I have to start all over for this update or can I just flash it over 3.2?