The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

rick620

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been addressed but im still seeing a video capture problem. I take video then on playback I notice an ever so slight lag. I've noticed this on all gingerbread builds so far. Wondering if there is a fix for this

b-jammin21

Reaction score
3.2.5 is absolutely PERFECT for me so far - smooth, fast, great battery life...except for one tiny little issue I would love to have fixed.

How do I keep pandora in memory when I want to listen to it? It keeps getting killed/stops playing and it's getting really frustrating...

Jammin!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Not sure if this has been addressed but im still seeing a video capture problem. I take video then on playback I notice an ever so slight lag. I've noticed this on all gingerbread builds so far. Wondering if there is a fix for this

I believe the fix is to set your CPU to 600MHz.

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I am stuck. I just updated to this today, great rom by the way, and when I download the themes from "extra's" in UD settings, even after the balloon box goes away, like as it finished, I go to theme chooser and it is not there.

Would you suggest maybe doing a fresh install again or what. I did everything correctly when I flashed the first time so please don't go through all the trouble shooting cause I have already did it....lol.:icon_eek::icon_evil::)

Clinton70

Reaction score
Pretty cool so far. So many options.
Dsp manager is force closing though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

paul gyver

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pretty cool so far. So many options.
Dsp manager is force closing though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

same here. I got it to stop by going to apps>manage>all>dsp> clear data.

I wish dsp would work though....

nu2droid

Reaction score
Block ads

Anyone else still having ads in your apps even after running the block ads command?

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Anyone else still having ads in your apps even after running the block ads command?

Yep. Still have adds here. Seems that it hasn't been working properly the last few versions of the ROM, at least for me anyway.

On another note....

Is the stock raidzero kernel compatible with compcache? Or maybe I'm not doing this right...?

I enabled compcache in UD Settings (18%), then rebooted and typed "compcache start" in Terminal Emulator. Didn't work. Got some kind of error messages. I apologize for my ignorance, but I just started looking into compcache and I'm still unfamiliar with it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Jammin!

THAWARRIOR10

Reaction score

Yep. Still have adds here. Seems that it hasn't been working properly the last few versions of the ROM, at least for me anyway.

On another note....

Is the stock raidzero kernel compatible with compcache? Or maybe I'm not doing this right...?

I enabled compcache in UD Settings (18%), then rebooted and typed "compcache start" in Terminal Emulator. Didn't work. Got some kind of error messages. I apologize for my ignorance, but I just started looking into compcache and I'm still unfamiliar with it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Jammin!

yeah i was having the same problem but this is what i did....i rebooted the phone, then went to enabled compcache, then selected 18%, and WITHOUT rebooting, i went into the terminal and type in compcache STATS and it showed me not sure why didn't reboot but it gave me stats...

b-jammin21

Reaction score

On another note....

Jammin!

yeah i was having the same problem but this is what i did....i rebooted the phone, then went to enabled compcache, then selected 18%, and WITHOUT rebooting, i went into the terminal and type in compcache STATS and it showed me not sure why didn't reboot but it gave me stats...

Just gave that a try, no luck. Thanks for the help though. Anyone else have any ideas?

Jammin!

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Ok, i apologize in advanced if this has already mentioned & i missed it, but, part one of this that i had problems with any & all market "camera" apps, such as camera magic, pro zoom camera, etc everyone i had tried, would take the pic & save it but all it would save was a black square, the stock camera would work fine...part 2 of this was i noticed it came with a Raidzero kernel, I have not had any luck whatsoever with them, they just dont get along with my droid, so needless to say i was slightly shocked that my droid was running great with it....then I remembered back of people having issues with the music player & certain kernels conflicting with the music player, my music player worked fine, but knowing my phones past try at raidzero kernels, i wondered if the kernel was causing the issue with the camera apps, so i flashed my usual "go to" kernel & sure enough it fixed the camera app issues....

kinfolk248

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP...

nothing but FCs with this, DSP manager constantly FC and music player FC, i dont get it. and yes i wiped and fix permissons and whatnot...smh...

could someone tell me how to get ultimate droid banner off the lockscreen...