The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

bourbon

Reaction score
looks like its working great so far. everything is running smooth and i noticed i'm getting a much faster and more stable GPS lock now than in the earlier versions.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
Possibly dumb question, but i havent seen it asked, and im gonna ask it anyways... If I download themes: Do they download to the SDCard? Can I download multiple themes so I have them and just change themes with the Theme Changer "on the fly"?

joyu

Reaction score
Possibly dumb question, but i havent seen it asked, and im gonna ask it anyways... If I download themes: Do they download to the SDCard? Can I download multiple themes so I have them and just change themes with the Theme Changer "on the fly"?

All the themes I have used have to be installed. So once downloaded you install just like any other program. Now that they are installed then you can choose which one you want to use in Theme Changer, and yes you can change "on the fly"

bodean

Reaction score
Any memory issues with this rom and droid1? PE5 was awful with memory

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

vjaamm

Reaction score
If I'm using Launcher Pro should I delete the stock launcher or will it have no effect on memory usage?

nathan56989

Reaction score
Three questions before loading this. With 3.1.1 I had a very irritating issue of losing 3g after a phone call or just at random times. The only way to get it back was to do a reboot of the phone. Is this still an issue?

On another note. I've noticed that when I go into nandroid like im going to perform a recovery to an earlier time. There is a list that dates back a long time. Is there any way to delete those that are not needed?

Third and final. When going into the partitions menu. there is an option to format dat and format cache along with formatting of other things that I know I will not do. However, should I or when should I format data or cache?

Thanks, and UD F'N rocks. Would defintiely not enjoy my phone without this stuff.

vjaamm

Reaction score
I still have the 3g issue. Sometimes mine comes back, sometimes it doesn't and I have to go onto airplane mode. Not everyone is having this issue it seems though, we're just the unlucky ones.

From recovery I'm not sure how to delete them, if you're using rom manager there's an option to manage the backups you made there, including deleting them. You should be able to go directly to the sd card to do it too.

The wipe data/cache isn't in the partitions menu, at least in clockwork, not sure about spr, it's in the main recovery menu. Some people do a data/cache wipe with every rom update. I only do it when I'm switching roms, like going from ud to liquid, and have never had a problem.

Last edited:

jeffcicale

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this ROM on the Gtab? I will try this tonight on my Droid as I do with every UD build but heard that previous version of UD would cause bootloops on the gtab. Don't want to have to nvflash the tab again.

fiscalmd

Reaction score
Not working on my Woot G-Tab

Has anyone tried this ROM on the Gtab? I will try this tonight on my Droid as I do with every UD build but heard that previous version of UD would cause bootloops on the gtab. Don't want to have to nvflash the tab again.

Tried this ROM after TNT Lite 4.4, Vegan-Tab 5.1.1, AOSP Gingerbread Vanilla. This is the only one that did not boot beyond ANDROID (After bootloader, Viewsonic screen). Shame b/c I still have and enjoy UD2.5 on the OG Droid. Would have been nice to give this a shot.

riverjao

Reaction score
Udgb

Just had this installed for about 20-30 minutes, and it is definitely quickly becoming my fav GB Rom that I've used! NICE WORK!!!

jeffcicale

Reaction score

Tried this ROM after TNT Lite 4.4, Vegan-Tab 5.1.1, AOSP Gingerbread Vanilla. This is the only one that did not boot beyond ANDROID (After bootloader, Viewsonic screen). Shame b/c I still have and enjoy UD2.5 on the OG Droid. Would have been nice to give this a shot.

At least you got the last version to boot....thank you for the information, it is greatly appreciated. Guess I'm sticking with vegan for now. Can't wait to use it on the tab too and UD 2.5 is my permanent backup rom for the droid. Oh well.