The Ultimate Droid 3.3.0 - Multiple Phones and Tablets - Link Added

b-jammin21

Reaction score
now that i found my issue.. i feel stupid.

Here is how you get themes to install:

1.) Settings --> UD Settings --> Extras --> Themes
pick your theme and install it, just wait for the popup box to go away

2.) From your list of apps, choose the Theme Chooser app and do it.

I dont know how I missed this before...

regarding the force close on status bar... mine did that after i messed with the status bar changes... i put everything back to defaults and rebooted, and now no issues.

which changed caused the FC?

Raffica, for me....is when I changed the battery style and when i put PM next to the clock.

Same here. Except I don't know if mine was what you call an FC...? I just completely lost the status bar. Gone. I had to go back and remove the am/pm just like you and reboot. Got my status bar back.

Jammin!

c_mack9

Reaction score
simply amazing. i love my D1 again. running great and loving hte honeycomb theme i added very easily with the theme chooser. great idea on that. handcent doesnt work for me since 3.1.1, anyone else have this problem?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
finally a gb rom that works perfect...no lag so far in any menu, texts seem to all be coming in fine, and havent had any FC's. Great job!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Would someone mind going into detail on what Purging Assets does in UD Settings > Performance? Thanks.

Jammin!

johnfoam

Reaction score
I guess DSP Manager was left out of this build? I installed a backup but I got force closes. Did we revert back to the froyo libaudiopolicy.so? Once I replaced the libaudiopolicy.so file with the newer GB compatible one, DSP manager worked. Just curious why that would have been removed since it worked fine in 3.1.1. BTW, thanks for a great ROM!

bdbraaten

Reaction score
which changed caused the FC?

Raffica, for me....is when I changed the battery style and when i put PM next to the clock.

Same here. Except I don't know if mine was what you call an FC...? I just completely lost the status bar. Gone. I had to go back and remove the am/pm just like you and reboot. Got my status bar back.

Jammin!

I had the same issue, I just rebooted without changing any settings and it's been fine ever since. got battery percentages showing and the am/pm next to the clock.

chewy74

Reaction score
yeah, same here...no lag and everything is running smoothly...
unfortunately on all GB rom's so far, thats how it starts...but i always end up back on FROYO. lets hope UD3.2.0 proves me wrong

finally a gb rom that works perfect...no lag so far in any menu, texts seem to all be coming in fine, and havent had any FC's. Great job!

chewy74

Reaction score
ugliest lock screens...ever.

great rom though :icon_ banana:

iaminflames

Reaction score
I would use this rom if it didn't have the ugly ud logo on the lockscreen

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

chewy74

Reaction score
^just pull the png and make it transparent and replace

atcjeff

Reaction score
OMFG! flashed 3.2 last night and thus thing absolutly rocks! I was running liquid GB cause I was having problems with 3.1. Liquid was going to heck as well with missed calls, texts and horrible lag. Wiped everything 5 times and flashed 3.2, restoted all apps with Ti backup. This thing is super smooth and fast! Do not have any issues i was having with 3.1. Theme chooser works great, just installed redman's ikandy theme and it looks sweet. Loaded with no problems for me. Hope it stays this way until i can get my Bionic!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

bdbraaten

Reaction score

Jammin!

I had the same issue, I just rebooted without changing any settings and it's been fine ever since. got battery percentages showing and the am/pm next to the clock.

Scratch that, mine just went nuts too. had to turn the am/pm back off to get status bar back.

apastuszak

Reaction score
Blur effect

Has the blur effect been enabled when powering off the device?

wickedkae

Reaction score
Works good so far. Custom LED notifications however do not work. Once you customize the light stays a solid color no matter options are chosen.

sixstorm

Reaction score
I was pretty darn happy with 3.1.1, but 3.2 is even faster than that! Good job guys. I'll upgrade my wifey's phone soon.