The Ultimate Droid 3.1.1 - Multiple Phones and Tablets!! - Links Addded

kinfolk248

Reaction score
anyone know how to remove the UD banner off the lockscreen, that would help beautify my screen soooooo much lol

luthi3n

Reaction score
I've had this problem with every GB ROM, but Pandora, Winamp and Poweramp will all start playing but then just stop in Pandoras case, or close altogether in the other two cases. Winamp and poweramp will both open back up (in notification bar) but won't start playing music again.

Anyone else?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
When should we expect the other colored themes to be ready?

chewy74

Reaction score
It's gb and its intensive use of memory... the system starts killing active apps to free up memory. You can try to get compcache turned on... that may help

I've had this problem with every GB ROM, but Pandora, Winamp and Poweramp will all start playing but then just stop in Pandoras case, or close altogether in the other two cases. Winamp and poweramp will both open back up (in notification bar) but won't start playing music again.

Anyone else?

luthi3n

Reaction score
It's gb and its intensive use of memory... the system starts killing active apps to free up memory. You can try to get compcache turned on... that may help

Anyone else?

I had heard something similar but just wanted to make sure. I went back to 2.5, which I love, but would still have liked to have been able to run GB. I need Pandora and my music though. :)

It sucks though, because I can't upgrade my phone again until November I think. :/

Thanx for the reply though.

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Anyone else?

I had heard something similar but just wanted to make sure. I went back to 2.5, which I love, but would still have liked to have been able to run GB. I need Pandora and my music though. :)

It sucks though, because I can't upgrade my phone again until November I think. :/

interesting bc last night i was running pandora just fine. used it to show it off to someone actually. skipped, paused and regular playing was fine.

MLPZ999

Reaction score
Anyone have problems on 3.1.0 or 3.1.1 with the stock email app not taking username and password with the manual setup

ckburks

Reaction score
Nope haven't read all the pages, but everything runs great until I restore apps from TB. Then stuck on boot screen....tried multiple bootscreens..any ideas?

darkmatter

Reaction score
ok, i'm a noob, I'll admit, so I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I keep getting installation aborted.

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == getprop(ro.build.product") == "sholes" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "sholes"
E:Error in /sdcard/ultimate_sholes-ota-eng.blackdroid.3.1.1.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

luthi3n

Reaction score

interesting bc last night i was running pandora just fine. used it to show it off to someone actually. skipped, paused and regular playing was fine.

How long did you run it for? Like, it'll open and start playing a song but then it'll just stop play altogether and the same thing will happen with the other two music apps. Now, I can click on the Pandora notification thing where it shows the song info and Pandora will open, show that little circle thing and eventually start playing again.

Also, is there any way to tweak it so it won't kill pandora/etc...? I tried some app called auto memory manager, I think, that I had heard about but it didn't really seem to help.

chewy74

Reaction score
No, but I'm not getting new mail notifications using k9 mail. My toggle profiles app is also not working and activating profiles st specified times

Anyone have problems on 3.1.0 or 3.1.1 with the stock email app not taking username and password with the manual setup

Reaction score
ok, i'm a noob, I'll admit, so I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I keep getting installation aborted.

Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == getprop(ro.build.product") == "sholes" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "sholes"
E:Error in /sdcard/ultimate_sholes-ota-eng.blackdroid.3.1.1.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Personally I've never had this issue before, but I would try redownloading it, something may not have downloaded correctly

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
That happens when you try installing on the nook same issue with numerous member.