The Ultimate Droid 3.0.1 - Multiple Phones

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with DSP Manager? I keep getting FCs when I go to it. I have reinstalled the ROM and have no issues beyond that. Camera and Camcorder work fine.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
edit*^ yes dsp manager FCs on me as well.

Camera still acting up but working. Camcorder & playback working just fine.

petecraig612

Reaction score
for the guy who had gtalk not athenticate:

That happened to me for like two weeks and it was really annoying. The only way I could fix it was using titanium backup to restore my apps and data and not using it for my system preferences and what have you.

Reaction score
Great work once again BD. Everything works perfectly so far, and its ridiculously fast.

Mohawk3

Reaction score
I also have the problem.
I think I found it, have to let my phone run for a while and see if it just doesn't show a percent on full charge.

Ultimate Droid Settings > Special Tab > Interface
There is a setting there for Batter Percentage displayed on status bar

actually I did it. but it doesn't take effect.

I can't get it to show up either. Everything else appears to work so far, although nobody has called me since I loaded it up. Getting text messages and emails fine.

bdbraaten

Reaction score
I think I found it, have to let my phone run for a while and see if it just doesn't show a percent on full charge.

Ultimate Droid Settings > Special Tab > Interface
There is a setting there for Batter Percentage displayed on status bar

actually I did it. but it doesn't take effect.

I can't get it to show up either. Everything else appears to work so far, although nobody has called me since I loaded it up. Getting text messages and emails fine.

Yeah, just checked mine as it'd finally come off full charge and no percentages either. So either wrong setting or it doesn't work.

No biggie for me, had a theme apk from another forum I may try that. If it works I'll let you know.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Is anyone able to use custom ringtones? Nothing I do seems to work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

donerico

Reaction score
Cannot get my apps to syncronize

In the past I have been able to fix this by deleting market data. But no luck this time, I am not able to get the phone the sync my apps (I don't like doing TB the TB way). The apps show as "purchased" but are not downloaded and installed automatically as you would expect.
So back to 2.5 for now :(

DjNico

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@djnico
AWESOME! It's running great & so fast! :icon_eek: Great job!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
In the past I have been able to fix this by deleting market data. But no luck this time, I am not able to get the phone the sync my apps (I don't like doing TB the TB way). The apps show as "purchased" but are not downloaded and installed automatically as you would expect.
So back to 2.5 for now :(

Why don't you just install them individually? Or is it a ton of them? I had this problem but it's whatever, I just installed them manually and all is fine

vjaamm

Reaction score
I registered for the UD Forums but I can't download the rom or post in the forum :(

dominus

Reaction score
awesome work UD team. dancedroid only problems i have on my d1 is that the rotary lockscreen image is wrong when portrait and as said above the orientation lock doesnt work. camera camcord and dsp work just fine. gonna keep exploring, maybe try a gb kernel and some fix permissions and market fix. maybe a bug thread is in order?